Columbus here I cooome.......posssibllyy??

BeeGirl86BeeGirl86 Posts: 172
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Okayy....sooo I'm from the 'burgh and Columbus is the only show I would be able to make cause it's on the weekend! I want to buy tickets, but I want to be 100% positive that they will not be putting out anymore dates and end up coming to PIttsburgh. Back in '03 I bought tickets to Cleveland...and then they put out dates later on that included Pittsburgh. I didn't complain...I got to see 2 shows which was freakin awesome!! However, this year I have low funds haha so I wouldn't wanna buy tix for Columbus and have that happen all over again. Basically, I just need reassurance that they will not put out a PIttsburgh date haha Anyone want to make me feel better??????
I miss you alreddie.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,562
    BeeGirl86 wrote:
    Okayy....sooo I'm from the 'burgh and Columbus is the only show I would be able to make cause it's on the weekend! I want to buy tickets, but I want to be 100% positive that they will not be putting out anymore dates and end up coming to PIttsburgh. Back in '03 I bought tickets to Cleveland...and then they put out dates later on that included Pittsburgh. I didn't complain...I got to see 2 shows which was freakin awesome!! However, this year I have low funds haha so I wouldn't wanna buy tix for Columbus and have that happen all over again. Basically, I just need reassurance that they will not put out a PIttsburgh date haha Anyone want to make me feel better??????
    they're coming here. but hey, don't trust me cuz i said they would announce a pitt show already and they didnt :( save money, carpool with me and some others to columbus haha