I am 229xxx re hartford and boston, anybody

JR86440JR86440 Posts: 742
edited March 2010 in The Porch
want my seats if they are on the floor? I was thinking about getting fanclub seats along with ticketmaster. I had seats at msg and we were all the way back by the soundboard..seats sucked balls. I paid the usher 20 bucks and he let me stand in one of the elevated aisles next to where our seats were on the floor..what a freaking difference that was!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JR86440 wrote:
    want my seats if they are on the floor? I was thinking about getting fanclub seats along with ticketmaster. I had seats at msg and we were all the way back by the soundboard..seats sucked balls. I paid the usher 20 bucks and he let me stand in one of the elevated aisles next to where our seats were on the floor..what a freaking difference that was!!

yup...my 232xxx got me back of the floor for both msg shows last year. trying ticketmaster...will go through a broker if i have to, but theres no way i'm even chancing getting those seats again this time. not for shows that are a 20-minute subway ride away from me.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    JR86440 wrote:

Not much of a saleman are ya? "pssst, want my potentially crappy seats"?

I like your #, so we may need to talk...

;)
  • shepshep Posts: 5,765
    I'm in the same boat... my 10C number is 344xxx... Gonna still try for the fanclub tickets, cause I want both boston shows (potentially) and the hartford show, and they all go on sale at the same time on ticketmaster... So I want tickets on lockdown as early as possible... plus the lottery factor is hugggeeee !
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • JR86440JR86440 Posts: 742
    JR86440 wrote:

yup...my 232xxx got me back of the floor for both msg shows last year. trying ticketmaster...will go through a broker if i have to, but theres no way i'm even chancing getting those seats again this time. not for shows that are a 20-minute subway ride away from me.

Yeah..I was pissed.. the second night I was actually waiting in line for HOURS with my 2 month old son just HOPING to get other seats in the 200s..waited for about 8 hours and no luck.. if I were over 6 feet it would be fine but I am 5 8..
    JR86440 wrote:

Not much of a saleman are ya? "pssst, want my potentially crappy seats"?

I like your #, so we may need to talk...

;)

If you are tall they would be great seats..unfortunately I am not... 3 rows back from me is when the makeshift seats started elevating.. if my number was just a bit worse my seats would have been PERFECT..if you are interested and like the floor let me know..
    shep wrote:
    I'm in the same boat... my 10C number is 344xxx... Gonna still try for the fanclub tickets, cause I want both boston shows (potentially) and the hartford show, and they all go on sale at the same time on ticketmaster... So I want tickets on lockdown as early as possible... plus the lottery factor is hugggeeee !

shit..i didnt think about that..they do go on sale at the same time? i might chance it and just get fanclub and ticketmaster for all 3 shows.. I am sure somebody will take from me for face value