Options

Pearl Jam Pledge for Saturday, Lost Dogs all day

AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
edited April 2008 in The Porch
I, (place your name here), being of good standing with the Pearl Jam, promise to listen to Lost Dogs all day Saturday, April 19, 2008. I have failed to give both sides of this release with my usual effort and will be forgiven by the Pearl Jam gods by devoting all my energy to the album on the aforementioned date. I have no idea why I was never too excited about this album, nor why I never even played it from start to finish. If I fail to do this, I will have to choose between a punishment that consists of either:

A) altered taste-buds that make everything resemble an old ham sandwich or B) three years of a runny nose or
C) Toe and Finger Nail Fungus on every other Toe or Finger or
D) For the next two years, when I use my Ipod or Cd players, they will automatically convert all my Pearl Jam albums into Milli Vanilli or Garth Brooks music.

Sincerely, regenerating and puzzled.....

(Name Here)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Tackalac wrote:
    I, (place your name here), being of good standing with the Pearl Jam, promise to listen to Lost Dogs all day Saturday, April 19, 2008. I have failed to give both sides of this release with my usual effort and will be forgiven by the Pearl Jam gods by devoting all my energy to the album on the aforementioned date. I have no idea why I was never too excited about this album, nor why I never even played it from start to finish. If I fail to do this, I will have to choose between a punishment that consists of either:

A) altered taste-buds that make everything resemble an old ham sandwich or B) three years of a runny nose or
    C) Toe and Finger Nail Fungus on every other Toe or Finger or
    D) For the next two years, when I use my Ipod or Cd players, they will automatically convert all my Pearl Jam albums into Milli Vanilli or Garth Brooks music.

Sincerely, regenerating and puzzled.....

(Name Here)

I Failed.

B
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    You suck! :p

BTW, the pledge is hilarious!
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    pearljammerpearljammer Posts: 237
    I have listened to Lost Dogs so many times, I fail to count..

I was trying to fall asleep once, and I had ONE earphone in,.. Eddie's vocals on "Otherside" will keep you awake, I guarantee it..
    EvenFLOW PsYcHo #29

~ is your Pearl Jam cup half empty, or 1/2 Full?