Philly/Camden may18th

jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Makes no sense at all. There's no way there gonna play on the 17th in boston then bypass there next stop NYC to play back to back shows in boston then philly/camden. Sad to say since i live in the philly area but no date or at least the 18th isn't for us. The 18th will be Boston 2 or a show somewhere very close to boston.
Go Birds!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• You don't know that. In 2003, they drove from MSG to Boston 3 and then back to Hershey on the next day.
  • rodentrodent Posts: 133
    Maybe Toronto or a 3rd Madison Square Gardens show?
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    You don't know that. In 2003, they drove from MSG to Boston 3 and then back to Hershey on the next day.
    I'd say in 7yrs they got smarter then.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,562
    if they play any more philly dates im pretty sure there will be an uprising by fans across the country. for gods sake, share the love pj...
    gndcd402 wrote:
    if they play any more philly dates im pretty sure there will be an uprising by fans across the country. for gods sake, share the love pj...
    philly,ny,toronto,chicago and boston get the most love because they don't have to worry about selling out it's a given.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • That would be great, wouldn't have to take the train to NYC. But I don't really expect 40somethings to bust their humps going from Boston to Philly back to NY in a couple of days.
    gndcd402 wrote:
    philly,ny,toronto,chicago and boston get the most love because they don't have to worry about selling out it's a given.
    ah chicago...home of the lamest crowds i have ever seen thanks to what i witnessed in 2009
    Philly shows spoil u?
    Go Birds!!!!
    Philly shows spoil u?
    dunno. haven't and never will attend a philly pj concert.
    gndcd402 wrote:
    Philly shows spoil u?
    dunno. haven't and never will attend a philly pj concert.[/quote.
    Sucks for u then,amazing shows every time there here. I guess your a philly hater since u live in pittsburgh,
    Go Birds!!!!