Buffalo Pre-Show May 10, 2010

MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,678
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Pearl Street seems like the best choice.

Very large, great food.... amazing brews on tap... walking distance to the ample parking and HSBC Arena.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    we'll meet again :)
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • TheVan218TheVan218 Posts: 302
    Plus it has "PEARL" right in the name.
  • mervin50mervin50 Posts: 217
    I think its time for me to move.........
  • CJ192192CJ192192 Posts: 11
    The Pearl is a great choice. We just went there for a Dead show and there were tons of people. Good food and drinks and you can walk to the HSBC in a few minutes. Can't wait, wish it was in Toronto not Buffalo but it is worth the drive and boarder crossing :)
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    CJ192192 wrote:
    The Pearl is a great choice. We just went there for a Dead show and there were tons of people. Good food and drinks and you can walk to the HSBC in a few minutes. Can't wait, wish it was in Toronto not Buffalo but it is worth the drive and boarder crossing :)
    at least the hotels will be cheaper in Buffalo :D
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • BUFFALOBUFFALO Posts: 760
    Thats a great place...
    They have those big TUBE beer thingys...
    its like u get your own mini keg
    Buffalo 96,Barrie 98,Tampa 00,Orlando HOB 03,Buffalo 03,London 05,Hamilton 05 ,Toronto 06,
    MSG 2 08, Buffalo 10, Hamilton 11

• McJuicyMcJuicy Posts: 747
    "LIGHTHOUSE" is my favorite, but yeah, as soon as hsbc was confirmed, pearl st. was top of mind for pre-concert festivities, i recommend the chicken pesto wrap mmmmmm

CAN'T WAIT BUFFFFFFFALOOOOOO
    buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea
  • Vedderhead1Vedderhead1 Posts: 189
    "Truckin...off to Buffalo....."

Can't wait. See you folks at The Pearl..... :mrgreen:
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    Buffalo will be the hidden gem of this run...
    Can't wait. No plane, no hotel, right down the street finally.... fuck yeah. Will there be a wishlist party?
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,678
    McJuicy wrote:
    "LIGHTHOUSE" is my favorite, but yeah, as soon as hsbc was confirmed, pearl st. was top of mind for pre-concert festivities, i recommend the chicken pesto wrap mmmmmm

CAN'T WAIT BUFFFFFFFALOOOOOO
    Yeah, Lighthouse is my second favorite.

Roast beef on weck..... mmmm..... one of the only things I would come out of red meat retirement for.
  • CJ192192CJ192192 Posts: 11
    CJ192192 wrote:
    at least the hotels will be cheaper in Buffalo :D

Beer is way way cheaper too, last time we stayed at The Adams Mark, I got an ok deal. Got my tickets today so now it is offical, cant wait for them to announce the Canadian dates. We may try to go to Cleveland too, love that place and want to go back to Cedar Point and the Hall of Fame. Best St Pattys Day Ever :mrgreen: