Missouri gets rewarded. Thank you Pearl Jam.

2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance Posts: 23,243
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I am stoked to have 2 shows in my home state, and I'm sure the 10 other people on the board from MO/KS are too! 6 years is a long time to wait, and this time no flights, or hotel accomodations are needed! Thank you Pearl Jam! :D
www.cluthelee.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    May 3 KC will be rockin and the same for STL May 4...I am going to try for KC, STL, and Indy..Just don't want to have to travel too much now...St.Louis is about 20 mins from me...KC and Indy are both about a 5 hr drive for me each way...Not bad..

Hopefully, a lot of fans will come out and fill up the Scott Trade center May4th...So, pearl jam will come back again the future...

Jeremy
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    I am stoked to have 2 shows in my home state, and I'm sure the 10 other people on the board from MO/KS are too! 6 years is a long time to wait, and this time no flights, or hotel accomodations are needed! Thank you Pearl Jam! :D
    I thought of you right away when I saw those 2 dates. :mrgreen:
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • I may be coming out from Denver. Any suggestions on hotels to stay at in KC and St. Louis?
    I may be coming out from Denver. Any suggestions on hotels to stay at in KC and St. Louis?

Hi Danny,

I live 20 mins from St.Louis...There is a lot of hotels right by the center...There is a Hyatt, Hilton, and etc...I would hold off for a little bit...Someone will probably will workout a group rate deal at a hotel in STL...Or go to priceline and hotwire...
  • Still keep looking at the announcement pinching myself.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • I live in a very small town in Northeast Missouri...it's just so hard to imagine I'm finally seeing the band I've practically worshipped for a long time right there in St. Louis. It's gonna be great. Go MO!
    Do you see the way that tree bends? Does it inspire?

I'll not lose my faith, it's an inside job today

St. Louis 5/4/10 Hope for many more!
    I live in a very small town in Northeast Missouri...it's just so hard to imagine I'm finally seeing the band I've practically worshipped for a long time right there in St. Louis. It's gonna be great. Go MO!

What city is that made us stars?...I live just across the river from St.Louis..

Jeremy
  • New London. Not the smallest up here, but real rural. More familiar with Hannibal? Not far from there.

• rlaidepeasrlaidepeas Posts: 306
    I'm stoked. I plan on attending both shows. My bro will buy KC tickets with his ten club membership, and I'll get St Louis with mine.

Can't wait!
  • again, i'm in a state of disbelief. it's long overdue and I think it'll be the last time it happens to be honest.
    www.cluthelee.com
    New London. Not the smallest up here, but real rural. More familiar with Hannibal? Not far from there.

So your probably all to far from Mark Twain Lake?...I know of Hannibal but don't think I have been since I was a child...I always have wanted to go go to Mark Twain Lake to do some crappie fishing..

Jeremy
  • PolicemanPoliceman Posts: 61
    I am trying to convice my wife that I need to go to KC, STL and Indy. There is a Sheraton next to the Scott Trade Center for anyone looking for a close hotel in St Louis. We live accross the river and just a 20 minute Metro ride away! May is going to be great.
    Don't it make you smile?
  • So your probably all to far from Mark Twain Lake?...I know of Hannibal but don't think I have been since I was a child...I always have wanted to go go to Mark Twain Lake to do some crappie fishing..

Jeremy

Live about half an hour from there. I actually grew up not too far (Stoutsville, pop. 40) from there but live outside of New Lodon now. Mark Twain Lake's nice in the summer, but I really wouldn't suggest fishing there. Too many tourists and others, I've had some bad luck there. North River north of Palmyra is good, or my family lake. Always generous to another Ten Clubber :D

• going to go ahead and throw this out there...

anyone with a LOW member # going solo to the st. louis show? i will gladly buy your spare ten club ticket from you :D

i have family in st. louis and will fly up for this show. did the same thing with the atlanta 2 ed solo show and it worked out well. let me know when the time comes (meaning pre-sale).
    Policeman wrote:
    I am trying to convice my wife that I need to go to KC, STL and Indy. There is a Sheraton next to the Scott Trade Center for anyone looking for a close hotel in St Louis. We live accross the river and just a 20 minute Metro ride away! May is going to be great.

Hi Policeman,

Where do you live?...I live in a Bethalto,Il...Which is pretty close to Alton....Nice to know there is some pearl jam fans in my area..

Jeremy
  • PolicemanPoliceman Posts: 61
    I live in Belleville. It is always nice to hear of local fans like myself who are a bit obsessed.
    Don't it make you smile?