KC show with my tenclub number?

baba_o_riley21baba_o_riley21 Posts: 54
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Ok, what do you guys think? My ten club number is 420XXX. I know, that sucks. it was alot better but then life got in the way for a few years and didnt renew till last year. anyways, with that number, how do you thinks the seats in kc and stl will be. might not be quite as much tenclub members at those shows and i live right in the middle.

ps. thank you pearl jam. im so excited. you havent played kc in seven years. sorry for those who didnt get anything close. itll happen sometime.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• waaaaaaay better than they were in Chicago last year! At the Spectrum my number (which is similar) got solid seats 2 sections back and 10 rows up.
  • Mitch8415Mitch8415 Posts: 227
    8/23 Chicago, the seats were nosebleed, but 8/24 Chicago, I was Club Level, 1st row, basically sitting on top of the band. I would imagine they'll be decent in KC.
    ~ Chicago 5/16/06 ~ Chicago 8/23/09 ~ Chicago 8/24/09 ~
    ~ Kansas City 5/3/10 ~ Alpine Valley 9/3/11 ~ Alpine Valley 9/4/11 ~
    ~ Wrigley Field 7/19/13 ~ Oklahoma City 11/16/13 ~ St. Louis 10/3/14 ~
    ~ Wrigley Field 8/20/16 ~ Wrigley Field 8/18/18 ~ Wrigley Field 8/20/18 ~
    ~ Fenway Park 9/4/18 ~ Denver 9/22/22
  • man, im so nervous for monday!! i hope i get good seats, but really, is there any bad ones at a PJ show.
  • bump
  • There is a web site, I can't remember the exact name but it's along the lines of traveling band, where you can put in your member number and get an estimate on your seating. Basically, 10club members give what shows they are going to and what their member number is and whoever runs the site tracks, by member#, how many members are going to the show and they estimate seating.

Something like that...someone on here will remember the site name.
  • release00release00 Posts: 347
    isn't it something like touringfans.net ??

just checked it...thats it
    "So much it dont show"