Full N/A tour after Europe or back to the studio?

Nuzpaper.Nuzpaper. Posts: 112
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I think I will sit this one out even though i wouldn't mind going to New York again. Think they will tour proper when they back from Europe or head into the studio? Seems like they haven't done a full one in a while. Just small tours.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• nbakyfannbakyfan Posts: 231
    Matt might be doing some touring with Soundgarden after Europe.
    06/24/06: Cincy
    06/18/08: Columbia
    08/23/09 & 08/24/2009: Chicago
    05/06/2010: Columus
    05/07/2010: Indy
    05/20/2010 & 05/21/2010: NYC
  • hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,927
    Based on the past few years, it seems as though full american tour isn't in their vocabulary. I think those days are over.
  • edited March 2010
    i think the days of fullblown tours are pretty much over. they are getting old and like loading up on big cities so they dont have to travel as much.

looks like the 10club membership will be lapsing this year.
  • weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,292
    nbakyfan wrote:

that's what I'm guessing
  • nbakyfan wrote:

that's what I'm guessing

Yeah, especially if the rumors of Soundgarden doing Lollapalooza are correct
    Austin, TX
  • Nuzpaper.Nuzpaper. Posts: 112
    MrSmith wrote:
    i think the days of fullblown tours are pretty much over. they are getting old and like loading up on big cities so they dont have to travel as much.

Ya that's what i was thinking. Still gonna keep the membership though cus they do hit Toronto from time to time
  • Nuzpaper. wrote:
    MrSmith wrote:

Ya that's what i was thinking. Still gonna keep the membership though cus they do hit Toronto from time to time
    i can usually get decent tickets w/o 10c anyway. at least i could ten years ago or whenever their last full tour was.