I love the AET.

PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
edited March 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Seriously, I always feel so much more at home here. I just glanced at the Porch and it's banana's over there.
The best use of Life is Love.
The best expression of Love is Time.
The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Yeah this is my home. I like the inhabitants...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    get-smiley.php?s=2_12
  • IwasBit10IwasBit10 Posts: 646
    PJPixie wrote:
    Seriously, I always feel so much more at home here. I just glanced at the Porch and it's banana's over there.

Word.
    He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share, his key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere.
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    IwasBit10 wrote:
    PJPixie wrote:

Word.

Appleton Wisconsin huh? One of my favorite peeps in the world lives in Neenah. He has a skateboard shop in Oshkosh and has talked about another skate shop in Appleton. I love Wisconsin :)

• drtyfrnk29drtyfrnk29 Posts: 846
    When I first signed up I just went to The Porch and posted. Then I found the AET and got hooked. I went from posting every other day or so, to spending almost my entire workday in here. :clap::clap::clap:
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

drtyfrnk29 wrote:
    When I first signed up I just went to The Porch and posted. Then I found the AET and got hooked. I went from posting every other day or so, to spending almost my entire workday in here. :clap::clap::clap:

How you be homie?

PJPixie wrote:
    IwasBit10 wrote:
    PJPixie wrote:

Word.

Appleton Wisconsin huh? One of my favorite peeps in the world lives in Neenah. He has a skateboard shop in Oshkosh and has talked about another skate shop in Appleton. I love Wisconsin :)

Yup, good ole northeast Wisconsin. I'm actually a Chicago transplant, but I do like it up here too. Probably wouldn't have stayed for the past 6 years had I not. :lol: I've been trying to get back to my home city, but jobs are tough to find down there and I'm kinda comfortable with where I am. Of course that all changes once summer rolls around....

Do you know the name of the shop? We have an office in Oshkosh that I visit all the time, and I'm wondering if I know where it is. the name of the place i'm thinking of is escaping me right now...
    He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share, his key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere.
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    I love it here too. ;)
    edited March 2010
    it's like the hotel california

once you check in, you never leave! :mrgreen:
    Post edited by norm on
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    PJPixie wrote:

i love it here too.
    however, i do so enjoy the porch during announcement/tour time. 8-)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

norm wrote:

once you check in, you never check out! :mrgreen:

but you can never leeeeeeeaaaaavvvvvee
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    norm wrote:

I'm just a casual user. Only get a room every few days, but love to watch!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
    IwasBit10 wrote:
    norm wrote:

but you can never leeeeeeeaaaaavvvvvee

yeah sorry, i had a brain fart...but you got the point ;) :P
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    norm wrote:

:lol:

what song is that?????????
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    norm wrote:

suck it! :twisted:
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    norm wrote:
    norm wrote:

suck it! :twisted:

that hat looks good on you though :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • norm wrote:

once you check in, you never leave! :mrgreen:

i stayed at the hotel california in sf for outsidelands. i was able to leave. but they gave me a shot of chilled tequila at check-in.
    9/1/00, 9/2/00, 9/3/00, 12/31/00, 3/2/01, 4/29/01, 6/21/01, 7/25/01, 8/31/01, 9/1/01, 9/2/01, 4/18/02, 8/30/02, 8/31/02, 8/31/02, 9/1/02, 9/22/02, 3/22/03, 5/6/03, 6/29/03, 8/29/03, 8/30/03, 8/30/03, 8/31/03, 2/21/04, 4/2/04, 4/3/04, 9/3/04, 9/4/04, 9/4/04, 9/5/04, 2/19/05, 7/22/05, 9/2/05, 9/3/05, 9/3/05, 9/4/05, 1/22/06, 6/7/06, 9/1/06, 9/2/06, 9/2/06, 9/3/06, 7/6/07, 8/31/07, 9/1/07, 9/1/07, 9/2/07, 3/7/08, 8/29/08, 8/30/08, 8/30/08, 8/31/08, 7/11/09, 6/4/10, 6/11/11
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    As far as I can tell, the AET is the only benefit of having a club membership and that is probably worth about $1.50 to me.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    I'm not sure about feeling at home..but I usually just post on the AET.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
    PJPixie wrote:
    IwasBit10 wrote:
    PJPixie wrote:

Word

Yup, good ole northeast Wisconsin. I'm actually a Chicago transplant, but I do like it up here too. Probably wouldn't have stayed for the past 6 years had I not. :lol: I've been trying to get back to my home city, but jobs are tough to find down there and I'm kinda comfortable with where I am. Of course that all changes once summer rolls around....

Do you know the name of the shop? We have an office in Oshkosh that I visit all the time, and I'm wondering if I know where it is. the name of the place i'm thinking of is escaping me right now...

Streets of Fire!

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    I love the old AET

:mrgreen:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?