10C Presale

parrotheadparrothead Posts: 101
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Take everyones order then do a random selection for fan club tickets,worked out great for me on E.V tour
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RE4790RE4790 Posts: 801
    This again? Geez.
  • SmileDadSmileDad Posts: 186
    Nah, I'm good with the first 4 rows thank you very much. Been in the club since '93.

:)
    "This one's for Shae" -Ed, right before playing SMILE for my daughter (who was 9 then) BOSTON GARDEN 5-25-06
  • GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,802
    SmileDad wrote:
    Nah, I'm good with the first 4 rows thank you very much. Been in the club since '93.

let me know if you find yourself with an extra... To any show.... Anywhere...

;)
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • SmileDadSmileDad Posts: 186
    SmileDad wrote:

let me know if you find yourself with an extra... To any show.... Anywhere...

;)

Grateful Jam.... just added you to my "freinds" list. I'll keep ya in mind.

:thumbup:
    "This one's for Shae" -Ed, right before playing SMILE for my daughter (who was 9 then) BOSTON GARDEN 5-25-06
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    SmileDad wrote:

aaaaaaaahhhh

shhhaaaddduuuppppp :P

Kidding...kidding

Keep me in mind if you have extras....my measly number is not gonna get me the best seats in the house...hey but at least I'll be among friends :D
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • qcreteqcrete Posts: 135
    senority should be taken into account

senority first as always
  • LouDogLouDog Posts: 30
    Take that idea back to the WH.....lol