2»

Comments

• ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    OMG - just nearly wet my pants :lol:
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I love the Lou one, Dunk! :D I somehow missed that one today and just saw it then! :lol:

I sent him a copy of it on Facebook... good old Lou can handle the laugh. :thumbup:

For sure. That's what I love about Lou....he can handle it just as well as he dishes it. 8-)

i was talking about the comics Ziggy... not his hidden underworld of gay sadomasochism.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    so have i missed the deadline for this contest?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    did i win? ;)
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    dunkman wrote:
    did i win? ;)

yes, and the prizes are fabulous.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,435
    these are some funny shit - keep em coming
    seriously... this was over 1 year ago! has there not been a DEEP since then!?!?!?!?!