wave shirt sale!

2»

Comments

• chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    doin da bump :D
  • IGotShit76IGotShit76 Posts: 768
    Got mine yesterday ... and I'm wearing it today :D
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    just bought this puppy for the GF! I'm sure she will love it. Thanks in advance, Barbara!
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Mine arrived today! Was really surprised as I thought it would take longer to get over here. Good quality, nice cut, really pleased with it :D
    Christophe yay, now you can wear a shirt to match your tattoo :D I'm so glad for you and Claire that the international orders already made it, damn that was quick!

And thanks for your order David! Go check out Etsy, I sent you a question via the convo :)
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    I replied. Thanks for sharing your art with us!
    Davidtrios wrote:
    I replied. Thanks for sharing your art with us!
    Thank you and everyone that's been so supportive, it means a lot to me! :)
  • I like the 5a1 shirt. Would make a nice bday gift for my buddy. hmm...
  • IGotShit76IGotShit76 Posts: 768
    Christophe yay, now you can wear a shirt to match your tattoo :D I'm so glad for you and Claire that the international orders already made it, damn that was quick!

Shipping was incredibly fast for international orders ... not like 10c orders ;)
    I guess I have to post a pic from the T-shirt+tattoo combo.
    I like the 5a1 shirt. Would make a nice bday gift for my buddy. hmm...

I'm not taking orders for new ones for that design, although I do now have an inventory that I'll be putting up on my website in case anybody wants 'em! I'll let you know what I got in case any might work as a bday present :)
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Shipping was incredibly fast for international orders ... not like 10c orders ;)
    I guess I have to post a pic from the T-shirt+tattoo combo.
    :lol:

I'd love to see a pic of the shirt/tat combo! :)
  • loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,389
    Can we still get the Tree of Knowledge shirt?
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
    loadedgun wrote:
    I have some spares, lemee know what you want and I'll see if I have one in my inventory :)
  • loadedgun wrote:
    I have some spares, lemee know what you want and I'll see if I have one in my inventory :)

Hey B...do you have any more wave shirts? Missed your sale as I was barely online in March due to battling a cold and being hella busy at the ACC.
    If not that's ok. Congrats on the success of your shirts/Art!
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
    loadedgun wrote:

Hey B...do you have any more wave shirts? Missed your sale as I was barely online in March due to battling a cold and being hella busy at the ACC.
    If not that's ok. Congrats on the success of your shirts/Art!
    Mel you can still order a wave shirt, today is the deadline! :) And thanks for the kind words about the shirts and artwork, it makes me happy people enjoy it.
    Heads-up I'm extending the deadline to Sunday night, since I'll be getting the order to the silkscreener first thing Monday morning :)