20th Anniversary Prediction

badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Im going to give it a guess and say itll be played in New Orleans...Just got a feeling and its something Ed would do for New Orleans since NOTHINGS been done since Katrina...So thats my guess=20TH Anniversary Show-New Orleans!!!! Lets see what happens :):):):)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    Only 1 place it can happen.
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Perhaps Seattle, say another drop in the park with 250,000 jammers????
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    badbrains wrote:
    Perhaps Seattle, say another drop in the park with 250,000 jammers????
    The mere thought makes me drool.
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • maybe they will play their 20th anniversary show in a city that has given them the most amount of love and respect over the course of the last 20 years.
    "No time to be void and save up on life, you gotta spend it all"
  • maybe they will play their 20th anniversary show in a city that has given them the most amount of love and respect over the course of the last 20 years.

BOSTON!!....that's what i was thinking!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    maybe they will play their 20th anniversary show in a city that has given them the most amount of love and respect over the course of the last 20 years.
    new yawk fucking city
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,272
    i think you should be able to edit the title of your post
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    maybe they will play their 20th anniversary show in a city that has given them the most amount of love and respect over the course of the last 20 years.

Oh OH, that would be Australia....SWEET! :D
  • Rossum20Rossum20 Posts: 910
    Jo wrote:

Australia is a city?? ;)
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Rossum20 wrote:
    Jo wrote:

Australia is a city?? ;)
    Nope, but maybe Europe is and here's where they will come? :?

:lol:
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Its probably a guarantee it will be in Seattle. However, let me throw out a venue to you guys. Qwest Field. It would be large enough to hold pretty much any and all 10c members wanting to go. I visited Seattle a month or two ago, but you Seattle people tell me, 75k people right? Could you Seattle people see this happening? Would Qwest Field be a suitable location for the 20th anny show?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    I can see why everyone thinks that Seattle is the likely destination but remember that they had their 10th anniversary show in Vegas AND remember that the band was unimpressed with the crowds at the Seattle '09 shows. I wouldn't be surprised to see the big 20th anniversary show moved somewhere else. There are other cities that band members have strong ties to - places like San Diego & Chicago. Vegas, LA and NYC should always be considered possibilties.

I think there are 5 or 6 places that this show could end up...
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • DewieCox wrote:
    Only 1 place it can happen.

You're right. BOSTON.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    BeerBaron wrote:
    I can see why everyone thinks that Seattle is the likely destination but remember that they had their 10th anniversary show in Vegas AND remember that the band was unimpressed with the crowds at the Seattle '09 shows. I wouldn't be surprised to see the big 20th anniversary show moved somewhere else. There are other cities that band members have strong ties to - places like San Diego & Chicago. Vegas, LA and NYC should always be considered possibilties.

I think there are 5 or 6 places that this show could end up...

agreed.
    seattle is not a 100% foregone conclusion.
    wherever it is, the dreamers will be there!
    :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• san pedrosan pedro Posts: 169
    LAS VEGAS BABY!!!!!!!!

i don't think it will be in seattle because they played their first show there. :P
    "DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME"
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    I wished they'd announce it today along with the May shows.. that'd remove the temptation for me to do both transatlantic trips.. (in case there ISN'T an Anniversary show.. got to see my US/Canada friends..)