phantasy setlists! 2010 spring / summer tour

AboveTheWavesAboveTheWaves Posts: 66
edited March 2010 in The Porch
these are always fun to do when bored or stressed out :D

Madison Square Garden

1: Of The Girl, Breakerfall, Got Some, Save You, Hail Hail, Whipping, Wishlist, Love Boat Captain, Even Flow, Off He Goes, Force Of Nature, Given To Fly, Supersonic, Spin The Black Circle, Do The Evolution, Alone, Rearviewmirror

2: Your'e True, Guaranteed, Just Breathe, Nothingman, Black, Betterman, Crazy Mary, Alive

3: Why Go, Last Exit, I Believe In Miracles, Once, Sonic Reducer, Yellow Ledbetter

Toyota Pavilion at Montage Mountain

1: Wash, Why Go, Brain Of J, Animal, Severed Hand, Corduroy, In Hiding, Immortality, Red Mosquito, Even Flow, Amongst The Waves, Insignificance, Unthought Known, Tremor Christ, I Got Shit, Grievance, Don't Go

2: Love Reign O'er Me, Daughter, Sleight Of Hand, Garden, The Fixer, Comatose, Porch

3: Footsteps, Don't Go, Education, Fuckin Up, Alive, Yellow Ledbetter / Little Wing
under your tongue, im like a tab.. i will give you what your not supposed to have

in wide open spaces we sing, with strings.. launch a full on musical cannonball.. guided by bells that we bring, they ring.. sound for the sky and the sun, our own waterfall...

one with the raging wind, alive on the highest tides, my ship at sail can climb a mountain.. ride it to the sky
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Well you nailed two of my most hoped for openers. Would love to see both of those someday.

In the meantime, I'll just settle for seeing a show sometime in 2010. As I now sit on the West Coast, it is not looking too good.

Not that I'm complaining after seeing the boys 6 times in Cali last year.

C'mon Santa Barbara/Irvine/Sacramento/Mountainview/Fresno/Bakersfield.
    (Not that I'd kick LA/SD/SF out of bed, but wouldn't mind some love going to the rest of the state.)
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    And in the spirit of the thread how about hearing some of these songs over the course of my next X number of shows.

Glorified G
    Wash
    Brother
    Breath And A Scream
    Mankind
    Of the Girl
    No Way
    Smile
    Pilate
    Anything from Riot Act and Binaural
    Speed of Sound
    Supersonic
    (missed those two on the last round)
    Angel
    Sonic Reducer
    Bugs
    Don't Gimme No Lip
    Sweet Lew
  • these are always fun to do when bored or stressed out :D

Toyota Pavilion at Montage Mountain

1: Wash, Why Go, Brain Of J, Animal, Severed Hand, Corduroy, In Hiding, Immortality, Red Mosquito, Even Flow, Amongst The Waves, Insignificance, Unthought Known, Tremor Christ, I Got Shit, Grievance, Don't Go

2: Love Reign O'er Me, Daughter, Sleight Of Hand, Garden, The Fixer, Comatose, Porch

3: Footsteps, Don't Go, Education, Fuckin Up, Alive, Yellow Ledbetter / Little Wing

you have Go twice in 1 set ;)
    but they are both cool sets!