Brad Klausen "Dock's No-No" Print on sale now! :)

demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,559
edited May 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
http://nineteeneightyeight.com/index.ph ... snono.html

$40.00

Quick Overview
limited edition screenprint of Dock Ellis
Product Description.screenprint

27 3/4 x 13 1/2 inches

limited edition of 175

exhibited in "The Greatest Moments In Sports History (a poster show)" at Gallery1988 Los Angeles
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Thank you so much for this update d! I have secured two BK's today with this and SLC. Very very happy right now.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    Just out of curiosity, how much did they quote you at for shipping to Halifax?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,559
    Just out of curiosity, how much did they quote you at for shipping to Halifax?

$22 bucks for shipping.

It's all sold out now! :)
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,227
    Dammit! Need to grab this once it's up on Artillery. The greatest baseball story ever. For those not in the know...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vUhSYLRw14&feature=fvst
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,182
    Dock's No-No is back on artillery for any who may have missed it before the big BK extravaganza this week. It really is an amazing print in person. Highly recommended to buy.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
    jervin007 wrote:
    Dock's No-No is back on artillery for any who may have missed it before the big BK extravaganza this week. It really is an amazing print in person. Highly recommended to buy.
    Got mine a while back. It is amazing in person.