Someon dropped the ball

RubberbandmanRubberbandman Posts: 439
edited March 2010 in The Porch
this might go in the live section, or be blasted and locked but
someone dropped the ball on this philly 10-30 / 10-31 boots. Where are they????? live dvds????? special Gorge type bootlegs??? some info would be really appreciated. its not like government secrets here
i love PJ and the Ten club for that matter but some answers would be great. I am patient and can wait no problem but some info on where they are or whats going on would make sense. Its coming up on spring / summer and no news? just dont get it
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• we're gettin' tour dates tomorrow, so shad-AAAAAP. :lol:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Die hard Pearl Jam fan and some great news ( even know im prob skipping this tour ) but had my fill the past two years for a little bit plus other priorities, but some bootleg info would be nice
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    I agree. I am hoping it is included in the news tomorrow, but I am pretty sure it wont be.

at this point, after this long of a delay, it better be DVDs. I am dying to hear that 10/30 show again.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • we're gettin' tour dates tomorrow, so shad-AAAAAP. :lol:

agreed. And making another thread about it isn't going to speed things along.
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    Someon dropped the ball on spelling "Someone"
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    this might go in the live section, or be blasted and locked but
    someone dropped the ball on this philly 10-30 / 10-31 boots. Where are they????? live dvds????? special Gorge type bootlegs??? some info would be really appreciated. its not like government secrets here
    i love PJ and the Ten club for that matter but some answers would be great. I am patient and can wait no problem but some info on where they are or whats going on would make sense. Its coming up on spring / summer and no news? just dont get it

If you aren't privy to the actual plans for the dvd, how can you say someone dropped the ball?
  • i havent put my two sense in and it seems to be buried so its a perfect time :D
  • BeerBaron wrote:
    Someon dropped the ball on spelling "Someone"

:lol:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    Operation Highjump
    Kennedy Assassination
    Pearl Jam Philly Bootlegs

The real question is "did these shows even exist?"
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Someon dropped the ball on spelling "Someone"
    lol that he did
  • musicmanmusicman Posts: 98
    If there's one thing we should've learned by now, it's that complaining about it on here isn't going to get them released any sooner. Just sayin :D . Seriously, at this point I don't think Kat is reporting to anybody saying "it's been five months and the natives are getting restless. We must release the boots now!" :lol:
    "I wanna rock and roll all night and PART OF every day"
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i don't think we are getting them.

if you didn't notice, they unsticked the 2009 bootleg thread.

:cry:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • :roll: that would just be wrong
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    over bends wrote:
    Operation Highjump
    Kennedy Assassination

What would this guy tell you?

mahmoud_ahmadinejad_wideweb__470x364,0.jpg
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • over bends wrote:
    Operation Highjump
    Kennedy Assassination

Pshh. Well the Gulf War certainly didn't happen, so anything's possible. :D
    2003: Toronto
    2005: Kitchener/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006: Toronto 1 & 2
    2008: Hartford/EV Toronto 1 & 2
    2009: Toronto/Philadelphia 3 & 4
    2010: Buffalo
    2011: Montreal/Toronto 1 & 2/Hamilton
    2013: London/Buffalo/Vancouver/Seattle
    2016: Toronto 1 & 2
    2022: Hamilton/Toronto
    2023: EV Seattle 1&2
  • screw the philly boots lol
    msg here i come, caught the fever again
    brothers second pj show,
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,730
    I have yet to complain about this but it is just about that time. Fucking absurd at this point.
  • MASMAS Posts: 630
    Johnny Sitar wrote:
    we're gettin' tour dates tomorrow, so shad-AAAAAP.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • jcfranzjcfranz Posts: 168
    someone dropped the e.....
    It's easy to grin, When your ship comes in, And you've got the stock market beat. But the man worthwhile, Is the man who can smile, When his shorts are too tight in the seat