PJ IN BUFFALO W BAND OF HORSES, MAY 10

13»

Comments

• nippleholicnippleholic Posts: 1,084
    MayDay10 wrote:
    hmm. The Sabres could be in the playoffs at that point too. Say the PJ show was the 9th, then the steroid guys in tights had the arena for the following 2 nights... thats 3 nights and that is an eternity when dealing with playoff scheduling.

last fall i saw a hockey game at Mellon Arena and the next night was a WWE pay-per-view, so they can set up their show in a relatively short period of time (less than 24 hrs)...because they do it every week, i'm sure it's pretty routine by now that they'll run into situations where arenas have an event the night before...
    2003: Buffalo, Toronto
    2004: Boston (x2), Toledo, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto (x2), Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit
    2008: New York City (x2), Hartford, Boston II
    2010: Buffalo, Newark, New York City (x2), Nijmegen, Berlin, Werchter
    2011: Alpine Valley I, Alpine Valley II, Montreal, Toronto (x2), Ottawa, Hamilton
    2012: Amsterdam (x2), Berlin (x2)
    2013: London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Brooklyn (x2)
    2014: Detroit
    2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto (x2), Chicago (x2)
    2018: Amsterdam (x2), Padua, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: San Diego, Los Angeles (x2), Oakland (x2), Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Fort Worth (x2), Austin (x2)
    2024: Vancouver (x2), Portland, Sacramento, Las Vegas (x2), Los Angeles (x2), Dublin, Manchester, London, Berlin (x2), Barcelona (x2)

• jam jrjam jr Posts: 11
    Might need to make the 2 hr drive down from Canada
  • just got my school's testing schedule, my department doesn't test until May 17th! I'm making the trip back home!
  • polaris_x wrote:
    if its at hsbc ... gotta plan ahead and eat before getting to the venue ... talk about a ghosttown after 5!

the 2003 show there was one of my favourites!

There are more options down there now, you will be fine
    Ladies and Gentlemen MR MIKE MCCREADY!!!