wed or thurs

givenfliersgivenfliers Posts: 144
edited March 2010 in The Porch
which day are they goin to sell announce where when and well where and when lol. anyway please give me input caz im sittin by computer both dayz
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• This morning my cat got her head stuck in a plastic bag. She could have calmly assessed the situation and backed her way out, but instead she panicked, ran around the house, and went face first into a wall. This thread reminds me of that.
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • jets521jets521 Posts: 804
    i am under the impression they will announce today (weds) with pre sale starting tomorrow (thurs)
    Wachovia Center, Philadelphia - 10/3/05
    Tweeter Center, Camden - 5/27/06
    Verizon Center, Wash. DC - 5/30/06
    Bonnaroo, Manchester, TN - 6/14/08
    Madison Square Garden, NYC - 6/19/08
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/28/09
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/30/09
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/31/09
    Madison Square Garden, NYC - 5/21/10
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 10/21/13
    1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore - 10/27/13
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 4/28/16
    Enterprise Center, Saint Louis - 9/18/22
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    All we have is this:
    Kat wrote:
    Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet! tweet! tweet!! tweet!!!

A little American birdie flew by our window, flapping his wings and tweeting loudly to get our attention. He was happy to finally have news because things happened so fast and almost didn’t happen at all! We were so happy to see him so we could tell you that he said that you should be sure your Ten Club memberships are up-to-date as of March 10 or come Thursday you could be singing a sad song. You can log into your accounts from the main page on http://www.pearljam.com to make sure your ducks are in a basket and eggs in a row.... errr, meaning your membership is current, addresses correct, and so on.

Love,
    Sea and Kat :wave:
    x
    Your guess is as good as mine!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,799
    I think Thursday for info

on sale probably next week

snl is gonna be that much sweeter knowing shows will follow
  • CranMalReignCranMalReign Posts: 1,928
    Won't be today, chimichunga.

Although I did enjoy the kitty story.
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 03 Pgh|Philly|PSU|Camden 1+2|Hershey
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 08 Camden 1+2|Hartford|Mansfield 2
    • 09 Philly 1 [EV]|Toronto|Spectrum 1-4
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 13 London|Pgh|Buff|Philly 1+2|Balt
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 16 Philly 1+2|Philly 2 [TotD]
    • 18 Boston 1+2
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    This morning my cat got her head stuck in a plastic bag. She could have calmly assessed the situation and backed her way out, but instead she panicked, ran around the house, and went face first into a wall. This thread reminds me of that.
    :lol:
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    This morning my cat got her head stuck in a plastic bag. She could have calmly assessed the situation and backed her way out, but instead she panicked, ran around the house, and went face first into a wall. This thread reminds me of that.

great responce :lol:
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • givenfliersgivenfliers Posts: 144
    that kitty kat story is the only pus well u know that u will ever talk bout or see if ur always yhat sarcastic to a stranger 4 no reason
  • jw185687 wrote:
    that kitty kat story is the only pus well u know that u will ever talk bout or see if ur always yhat sarcastic to a stranger 4 no reason

Chill out, homeslice, there's no disrespect here. You'll get your announcement thursday with an on sale date of friday or later. Be happy, PJ's on tour! :D
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • Father HubbardFather Hubbard Posts: 1,592
    my guess would be thursday. usually membership needs to be up to date the day before something is announced in order to be eligible to buy tickets. otherwise people (scalpers) could see the announcement and join the same day and still be eligible for tix. there have been some strange instances (i believe chicago last year), where they had alot of tickets so they opened up sales to new members (who joined after the cutoff) after a short time period of being open only to current members.
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    announcement tomorrow.
    memberships up to date today -but announcement tomorrow.
    i think it's all to diminish scalpers joining up if they know the dates/venues in advance. so just a heads up to fans to be sure memberships are current, THEN announcement....and, hopefully, ticket sales starting no earlier than tuesday. i'd LOVE a saturday sale, but i know i am completely dreaming there...so i can just hope for tuesday or wednesday....and that the board doesn't crash....and that i actually get to purchase 10c tix. :D

*fingers crossed*
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Thursday, for sure! Sale starting next week...
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017