Milwaukee Verge Music Festival?

benbomb3benbomb3 Posts: 71
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Milwaukee is starting a new alternative music festival which will take place on the Summerfest grounds on June 4th/5th this year. The event is sponsored by 102.1 in Milwaukee which has always plays plenty of PJ and I know that Kramp, one of the on-air morning personalities, posts on this message board from time to time and is a huge fan.

The lineup for the festival was announced this morning with Weezer/AFI being the big draws for Saturday the 5th and only Three Days Grace listed for Friday the 4th. The director of the festival stated on the radio this morning that there are more bands to be announced which he could not yet name...hmmm.

Just a thought. PJ seems to like Summerfest/Milwaukee so why not be the first headliner at this new festival?

P.S. Please play Alpine.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    benbomb3 wrote:
    Milwaukee is starting a new alternative music festival which will take place on the Summerfest grounds on June 4th/5th this year. The event is sponsored by 102.1 in Milwaukee which has always plays plenty of PJ and I know that Kramp, one of the on-air morning personalities, posts on this message board from time to time and is a huge fan.

The lineup for the festival was announced this morning with Weezer/AFI being the big draws for Saturday the 5th and only Three Days Grace listed for Friday the 4th. The director of the festival stated on the radio this morning that there are more bands to be announced which he could not yet name...hmmm.

Just a thought. PJ seems to like Summerfest/Milwaukee so why not be the first headliner at this new festival?

P.S. Please play Alpine.

No thanks and Kramp doesn't post on here.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Well if Alpine Valley isn't gonna happen then I would say this festival would be cool
    pandora wrote:
    Well if Alpine Valley isn't gonna happen then I would say this festival would be cool

I don't see it happening.
  • benbomb3benbomb3 Posts: 71

Really? I could've sworn he does.

I'm not saying this is something I want to happen, because clearly I'd prefer Alpine and I'm just not a big festival guy. It just was a thought when I was listening to the announcement about the festival this morning.
    benbomb3 wrote:

Really? I could've sworn he does.

I'm not saying this is something I want to happen, because clearly I'd prefer Alpine and I'm just not a big festival guy. It just was a thought when I was listening to the announcement about the festival this morning.

He's on here but doesn't post from what I gather. lol

Yea I thought what a way to start a new festival having PJ play. IDK I just dont see it happening. But hey you never know. ;)