End this upcoming tour in Halifax, NS??

pjfan_newbrunswickpjfan_newbrunswick Posts: 29
edited March 2010 in The Porch
It would be the best spot in North America to end your upcoming tour before you fly overseas. PLEASE Pearl Jam. PLEASE!...it would sell out is 0.2 seconds.....
www.mikemccrory.ca
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • D?
    www.mikemccrory.ca
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    D?
    the President of the PJ Halifax Fan Club 8-)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Are you electing me??? If so I accept.
    www.mikemccrory.ca
  • you don't really think they are going to do a tour in the US and fly straight to Europe when it's done do you?.....they will have a week or two to go home and rest i'm sure.
  • hey ya never know, maybe they'll fly over a week early and vacation in Ireland...not a bad spot to relax and soak in the country side before a 3 week tour.
    www.mikemccrory.ca
  • hey ya never know, maybe they'll fly over a week early and vacation in Ireland...not a bad spot to relax and soak in the country side before a 3 week tour.

people from Seattle don't vacation in Ireland...it's rainy and shitty there too...and the food sucks! :lol::lol:
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,486
    D?

That would be me! ;)

Well, think about it. If these USA show's happen late May, and they are touring Europe early June, the closest port of North America close to Europe is Halifax, NS. Before they leave to Europe for 2 month's of festival gig's, it would be great for a gig or 2 in Atlantic Canada. Halifax did sell out pretty fast & we still got that remaining 7 pack of Keith's beer waiting for Ed. I've contacted the Halifax Metro Centre many times, and many other's did to bring the guy's back. I hope something comes through. :)
    you don't really think they are going to do a tour in the US and fly straight to Europe when it's done do you?.....they will have a week or two to go home and rest i'm sure.

The US Leg for May won't be over 2 dozen or so show's. It'll happen in May. I doubt they will bring all their gear from the East Coast back to Seattle. Then a week before heading off to Europe, ship all the gear from Seattle to Europe. Why not leave that gear in the East Coast. Ship it out cheaper & closer to the Halifax Port (where Backspacer The Turtle & name of the latest Pearl Jam record came about) ;) and take that route to Europe? Makes sense.
  • Also they are only playing 11 shows overseas...so its not like they have to "rest up" before they leave...11 shows is nothing...check out Metallica overseas tour dates march, april, may, june....and this is after they completed a whole North America tour...US & Canada.
    www.mikemccrory.ca
    Also they are only playing 11 shows overseas...so its not like they have to "rest up" before they leave...11 shows is nothing...check out Metallica overseas tour dates march, april, may, june....and this is after they completed a whole North America tour...US & Canada.

Exactly!
  • rjwhite19rjwhite19 Posts: 574
    I'll support this motion.
    Montreal 2003. Halifax 2005. EV Montreal 2008. Toronto 2009
    Toronto 2011 1 & 2 London 2013. Quebec City 2016. Ottawa 2016
    Fenway 2016 1 & 2
  • awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    I support this.

-Adam from Saint John, New Brunswick
    *crossing finger's there's a Halifax date or any Atlantic Canada or Eastern Canada date coming out of this tweet jam.
  • I know it's not exactly Nova Scotia, but I had a blast in Toronto last year and would love to see the guys back there this year.
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • Bump30Bump30 Posts: 446
    demetrios wrote:
    *crossing finger's there's a Halifax date or any Atlantic Canada or Eastern Canada date coming out of this tweet jam.

+1
    Toronto - 2009
    Hartford - 2010
    Ed Solo - Hartford - 2011
    Toronto X 2, Ottawa & Hamilton - 2011
    Ed Solo - Jacksonville - 2012
    London, Pittsburgh & Buffalo - 2013
    No shows in 2014 :-(
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    hate to burst your bubble people ....but NYC is the last stop of the US TOUR ......
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,258
    joe2468 wrote:
    hate to burst your bubble people ....but NYC is the last stop of the US TOUR ......

Exactly 8-)8-) ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    joe2468 wrote:

Sweet! So after the US Tour, there will be a Canadian Tour, right?
  • joe2468 wrote:

said Mr.0 credibility! :lol::lol::lol:

ticket sales next week!!! :mrgreen:
  • rjwhite19rjwhite19 Posts: 574
    One last bump before the official announcement ; they're probably still undecided!
    Montreal 2003. Halifax 2005. EV Montreal 2008. Toronto 2009
    Toronto 2011 1 & 2 London 2013. Quebec City 2016. Ottawa 2016
    Fenway 2016 1 & 2
  • bovy_jbovy_j Posts: 1,008
    Gat Dam!
    If there was a Halifax show, I'd be all over that!
  • bump
    www.mikemccrory.ca
  • The Halifax show in '05 was brilliant :D
  • jam jrjam jr Posts: 11
    They have to come to Canada -best fans ever!!
  • I said it before and I'll say it again...

Halifax is the perfect launch pad from North America to Europe.