Swedish Mind Test Game...

haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
edited March 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
live pearl jam is best pearl jam
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    I don't have my headphones with me on my business trip. Don't know what to expect, but would hate to 'screw' two other people over if I suck at whatever is about to happen. Especially if the suckage is caused by my shitty MacBook speakers. :|
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    Wilds wrote:
    I don't have my headphones with me on my business trip. Don't know what to expect, but would hate to 'screw' two other people over if I suck at whatever is about to happen. Especially if the suckage is caused by my shitty MacBook speakers. :|
    you dont need headphones just that there is a lady talking saying your instructions
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    That is pretty addicting! Thanks for sharing...it'll keep me busy here at work :D
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    sweet ...im nervous
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    soo ... there's nothing to say how you did personally?
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    polaris_x wrote:
    well ya it'll show your marks and how you compare to the team average
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,959
    So, if you do really well as part of a team do you think that a member of the Swedish Armed Forces will show up at your door to recruit you? :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks, definitely addicting. I'll be passing this one on :D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • So, if you do really well as part of a team do you think that a member of the Swedish Armed Forces will show up at your door to recruit you? :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks, definitely addicting. I'll be passing this one on :D

I don't think I have to worry about them showing up at my door to recruit me :?

Im to slow, but will blame it on the laptop :)
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    haffajappa wrote:
    polaris_x wrote:
    well ya it'll show your marks and how you compare to the team average

i thought the score was your team score and how it compares to the average person ... i guess i think i did ok for my team as the guy i was supporting was the last to die off ...