~~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY Wilds!~~~

g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
edited March 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
bdbysusycrazhap.gif

*~*~HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILDS~*~* ALL the best to you throughout the year. Gonna see the Sox vs Cards this Friday down in Jupiter Florida.

HAPPYB25257E1555.gif

One happy birthday wasn't enough :D

Peace
*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
.....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Awesome! Thanks.

My first PJ birthday wish. That feels good. Jeff Ament and I need to celebrate our birthday's!

Should be a great 'spring' game. Hope you get some Pujols action and some of the big guys from the Sox in the game.

Wake looked pretty good yesterday, and Beckett the day before. Like when the boys put up 000's.
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,959
    HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :P :P :P

I hope that you have a fantastic day :D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    Wilds wrote:
    Awesome! Thanks.

My first PJ birthday wish. That feels good. Jeff Ament and I need to celebrate our birthday's!

Should be a great 'spring' game. Hope you get some Pujols action and some of the big guys from the Sox in the game.

Wake looked pretty good yesterday, and Beckett the day before. Like when the boys put up 000's.

You are welcome, it's an AWESOME day for a birthday and I'm to Florida till next week. :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    birthday7.gif Have a good one!
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Have a GREAT Birthday !!!

-steve
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Happy bday fellow sox fan!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Thanks all.