FT: Vinyl for Vinyl

Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Trade found :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Good luck! I'm surprised all the vinyl experts haven't hijacked your thread yet.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    edited April 2010
    Got what I need :D
    Post edited by Alpine Bound on
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    adspj wrote:
    Good luck! I'm surprised all the vinyl experts haven't hijacked your thread yet.

I wouldn't mind if they did! I'm very on top of the value of LPs and xmas singles, but besides the very limited auctions on ebay, I have very little sense to the "going rates" for these 45s :(

I'd have no problem keeping these 45s, but I would like to get my xmas singles and LP collection completed first! :)

That's how i started! :clap:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    arq wrote:
    adspj wrote:
    Good luck! I'm surprised all the vinyl experts haven't hijacked your thread yet.

I wouldn't mind if they did! I'm very on top of the value of LPs and xmas singles, but besides the very limited auctions on ebay, I have very little sense to the "going rates" for these 45s :(

I'd have no problem keeping these 45s, but I would like to get my xmas singles and LP collection completed first! :)

That's how i started! :clap:
    yep..i agree with that :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”