WTF UCONN

SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
edited March 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
...that is all
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave Posts: 41,839
    what r u talking about they've won 71 games in a row!
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411

no, i'm talking about sports
  • BenzorBenzor Posts: 886
    Sawyer wrote:

no, i'm talking about sports

lmao. i live in connecticut so i see a lot of games even though im not a uconn fan oddly enough. the men's team is absolutely horrible this year. team is flawed in so many ways.
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Props to Gino and the Huskies. It is truly a stellar achievement what these girls have done.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    Props to Gino and the Huskies. It is truly a stellar achievement what these girls have done.

no its not.....any good freshman high school boys team would beat them....it is awful basketball
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Sawyer wrote:

no its not.....any good freshman high school boys team would beat them....it is awful basketball
    Listen, I'm not here to defend women's hoops vs the men, but they are a class act and the program is run extremely well. It's not their fault that their coach is both the best recruiter and x's and o's coach in the game, not to mention the fact that they are beloved within Connecticut. The best players in the country want to play there. The ONLY time this unique combination has ever happened before in collegiate basketball was John Wooden and UCLA.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    :evil:
    I love to turn you on
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Go Redmen!!! err... Red Storm (that was their undoing...)
    GoiMTvP.gif