What is the new contest for DEEP SIX?

pleathermanpleatherman Posts: 472
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Sometimes my orders from Ten Club arrive quite promptly. Other times, I get a DEEP or Christmas single only after I contact them a couple months after everybody else seemed to receive it, regardless of my residence (and I always keep that up to date). Not complaining or anything. But on the off-chance that happens again, or to anyone else for that matter, could someone give out the details for the new contest. I don't want to miss out this time. Maybe some rules and guidelines, if it wouldn't be too much trouble. All I could find on this message board is a brief mention about making a comic strip. And one more thing.... What's the prize?! :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Comic has to be 3-12 panels.

If I remember right the prize is a Tom Tommorrow poster autographed by him and the band.
    #FHP
  • pleathermanpleatherman Posts: 472
    edited March 2010
    Horos wrote:
    Comic has to be 3-12 panels.

If I remember right the prize is a Tom Tommorrow poster autographed by him and the band.
    Wow! That was quick. Bless your soul, thank you. Anything regarding the content of the comic? For example, does it have to feature the band or tie into any of their songs? I understand that many of you probably don't have the magazine sitting beside themselves.
    Thanks again.
    Post edited by pleatherman on
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Comic based on your own Pearl Jam experience.

Due by July 1st.
    #FHP
    Nifty!
  • Horos wrote:

Due by July 1st.

not necessarily...it could be that, it could be based on a PJ song, or you can make something up PJ related (i.e. you hanging out with the band even though that's never happened or something like that)
    Horos wrote:

Due by July 1st.

not necessarily...it could be that, it could be based on a PJ song, or you can make something up PJ related (i.e. you hanging out with the band even though that's never happened or something like that)

Even better. I'm much too boring to be the star of my own comic. Not as boring as Ziggy maybe, but still. :P
    Thanks for the info.