bilbao

rafierafie Posts: 2,160
edited March 2010 in The Porch
So I am going to see Pearl Jam for the first time at the bilbao BBK festival. I was just wondering if any body knew when they will open up the gates for the people planning on camping (what day and time)?

Another thing I was wondering since this is the first time that I will be attending a festival like this, how long in advance should I make my way to the stage in order to get a good place to see the show? I am going to this festival especially to see PJ even though my wife is supposed to give birth to our first born 2 - 3 weeks before hand, so I will be very dissapointed if I end up watching the show from the screens!

Thanks!
Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    rafie wrote:
    So I am going to see Pearl Jam for the first time at the bilbao BBK festival. I was just wondering if any body knew when they will open up the gates for the people planning on camping (what day and time)?

Another thing I was wondering since this is the first time that I will be attending a festival like this, how long in advance should I make my way to the stage in order to get a good place to see the show? I am going to this festival especially to see PJ even though my wife is supposed to give birth to our first born 2 - 3 weeks before hand, so I will be very dissapointed if I end up watching the show from the screens!

Thanks!
    first of all congrats that u will be in the unique club "i saw pearl jam"
    http://www.bilbaobbklive.com/2010/
    is the link for infos of the festival
    about the hour ill update u ,and for see the show u must go early for a good spot close the stage ,but as i see fotos of the place
    u can enjoy it wherever u standing
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”