Five Against One (vs Demo)?

ComatoseComatose Posts: 20
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I was just going through my pearl jam collection, which I havent done in a long time and came across this cd "Five Against One" with full colour booklet and pressed cd in the liner notes its says its demo's for the VS album, now I have many bootlegs from the early 90's and you can obviously tell that someone had just thrown them together with shitty graphics and a little glue but this is looking like a legit full on release, maybe given to a radio station or someone else to review, pretty professionally done.
Does anyone have any info on this or the rarity of this album?

Just to add it has all tracks from VS plus Hard to Imagine, Alone, Don't need(Whipping) and Don't Go On Me(Go)
all are done in Studio as I can tell but rough cuts.

Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• TT8270TT8270 Posts: 429
    I had that one for many years. It's basically the same mixes as on official VS. but the overall sound quality is bad. You get a couple of edited count ins etc. with the "demo" versions but nothing more. If you've heard Ten rough mixes, you'll notice the difference between them and the official release but "Five Agains One" is just bad multi generation copy of VS. I sold mine about a year ago for $70 and I'm glad I got rid of it :D
    134xxx
    Soundgarden - 1996-10-15
    Pearl Jam - 2000-06-30
    Fugazi - 2000-10-10
    The Mars Volta - 2003-03-24