Boston TM Fundraiser Attendees sound off please!

U R A Crazy BreedU R A Crazy Breed Posts: 8,370
edited March 2010 in The Porch
so here is the deal...Harpers Ferry booked an opening band for Backseat Lover on April 10th because they are worried about filling the joint.....well.....we would like this to be a PJ only type of night so....if everyone who plans on going from the board could post in this thread and let me know (either if you are coming solo or how many people you are going to bring with you) then we can get a better idea on the # of people that are going to show up.

If we have enough people we are going to contact Harpers Ferry and ask them to get rid of the opening band so we will have more time to do our thing and listen to more Pearl Jam music.......compliments of Backseat Lover!! (these boys are badass! 8-) )

and if you were on the fence about coming....hop down and get your ass there!! this band will surprise you how good they are...i know they surprised me..........and i am now a fan!!!! so come join us for a night of great music & cold beer! we will be raffeling off some cool PJ stuff like posters, vinyl, t-shirts, stickers etc.

thank you in advance!!

PEACE!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    I'll be there + at least 2 more.

Show some love Boston for Erik and his excellent fundraiser!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    I'll be there + at least 2 more.

this,bump
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I'll be there + at least 2 more.

this,bump

thanks guys! :D

but remember....if you're a PJ fan....then this is our fundraiser! 8-)
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    I'll be there and maybe 1 more. Not sure yet. My wife would normally go but with 2 kids, someones gotta stay home and it sure as fuck ain't gonna be me.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • youngster wrote:
    someones gotta stay home and it sure as fuck ain't gonna be me.

:lol::lol::lol:

the wife needs a break too.....and you don't want it to be your neck! :lol::lol:

but i'm sure you'll be doing the babysitting the weekend after our fundraiser! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Erik,nothing arrive man?Marc get the dvd i sent him and your package was send 3-4 days before that...strange..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Erik,nothing arrive man?Marc get the dvd i sent him and your package was send 3-4 days before that...strange..

nothing yet bro....i will definitely let you know as soon as i get it.
    Erik,nothing arrive man?Marc get the dvd i sent him and your package was send 3-4 days before that...strange..

nothing yet bro....i will definitely let you know as soon as i get it.
    i guess sent it in 88 address isnt a pro
  • Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    I will be there and I'm bringing one person with me. :)
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • I will be there and I'm bringing one person with me. :)

well...i sure as hell hope so...you're a helper!!!! :lol::lol:
  • have a college buddy in the area so I might be in.
  • I live down the street. It's literally less then a 5 minute walk for me. I'll be there.

-Chris
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace.
  • funnygirlfunnygirl Posts: 529
    My husband and I will be there, Crazy Breed. It was nice to see you and your wife at the BSL show this weekend!
    I've been a fan of BSL for a year now...can't help but go crazy at the shows! They rock, even when they are all
    sick as hell! LOL

I am donating my Chicago Night 1 2009 tour poster for the event! Can't wait to see everyone! ;)
  • funnygirl wrote:
    My husband and I will be there, Crazy Breed. It was nice to see you and your wife at the BSL show this weekend!
    I've been a fan of BSL for a year now...can't help but go crazy at the shows! They rock, even when they are all
    sick as hell! LOL

I am donating my Chicago Night 1 2009 tour poster for the event! Can't wait to see everyone! ;)

I really enjoyed the show the other night...i will definitely be going to more of them in the future!

it was cool to see you guys too...you'll have to introduce me to your hubby next time.