"It's already been sung" (a few hundred times), but...

flyinwhole313flyinwhole313 Posts: 1,651
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Philly boots ??? What's the good word?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    Bird bird bird?
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    ya think by making a thread all the answers are just going to be handed to you?
  • SL116452SL116452 Posts: 8
    I know everyone gets pissed with these threads, but seriously... how many days have to pass, how many threads have to appear, before someone can officially say something?

Even just to ballpark a date or something? that's asking too much?

And before someone replies, "Patience, Grasshopper," it is now the month of March... concerts were in October.

I love the Tenclub as much as anybody... I'd love them even more if we got a little info. I don't care if it's 6 more months... I'd just like to know.

4 months have passed... no one can pass on what the plan is?
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    SL116452 wrote:
    I know everyone gets pissed with these threads, but seriously... how many days have to pass, how many threads have to appear, before someone can officially say something?

Even just to ballpark a date or something? that's asking too much?

And before someone replies, "Patience, Grasshopper," it is now the month of March... concerts were in October.

I love the Tenclub as much as anybody... I'd love them even more if we got a little info. I don't care if it's 6 more months... I'd just like to know.

4 months have passed... no one can pass on what the plan is?

Seriously, I'm not being patronizing, but there is nothing to tell you besides be patient. Nobody else around here knows any more than anyone else. There hasn't been an official announcement you missed or something. We aren't just being dickish for the hell of it (as opposed to usual). There is nothing to tell, so people make fun/get cranky/condescend to newer posters/etc. I guess it's our coping mechanism. :lol:
    Sorry I couldn't illuminate more...
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

• is this the limited edition with a poster and a chance that the bandmembers signed it?????

I want one 8-)
    This land is mine, this land is free, I'll do what I want but irresponsibly

#192XXX