Pearl Jam Christchurch poster Brad Klausen

moulismoulis Posts: 12
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Hi I was wondering if anyone could answer me a question.

I recently purchased a Poster from 10 club. It was a Brad Klausen 2009 Christchurch Poster.

Ive since noticed that there was a run of 205 posters that were signed and numbered according to a lot of forums. My poster, which I purchased through 10 club isnt signed or numbered. Can anyone tell me if these posters were only available at the concert in Christchurch or if the run of 205 signed and numbered ones were available through the 10 club when they announced the sale.

The way it was being advertised to us 10c members, you would think we would be getting the opportunity to purchase one of the signed and numbered ones.
Moulis
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    The signed and numbered ones were sold through Brad's site, http://www.artillerydesign.com

The ones sold at the show, as well as those sold by the 10 club are known as 1st edition (or non-signed/numbered).

Although it's probably impossible to determine how many 1st editions were made, the S/N are more rare and thus more valuable.

You can find much much more poster information at
    http://www.expressobeans.com

You picked a great poster though. Hope you enjoy it.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • you need to go to Brad Klausen's website ARTILLERY and get on his mailing list...then you will be able to purchase the signed A/P (artist prints) for about $60 each plus shipping when they go on sale...and they well out QUICKLY...that is the only way to obtain them

Enjoy your new (soon to be) obsession!
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    There are 3 different editions of this poster.
    A/P
    1st Edition (sold via Ten Club)
    1st Edition (sold at the show)

The A/P and the Ten Club ones were printed in Seattle, while the ones sold at the show were printed in Australia.
    The ones printed in Australia are slightly brighter than the others.
    Show posters were limited to 500
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,497
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    There are 3 different editions of this poster.
    A/P
    1st Edition (sold via Ten Club)
    1st Edition (sold at the show)

The A/P and the Ten Club ones were printed in Seattle, while the ones sold at the show were printed in Australia.
    The ones printed in Australia are slightly brighter than the others.
    Show posters were limited to 500

I think I got a Australian print from 10club, cause if 10club's & BK's are printed the same from D&L in Seattle, then my poster is way off in thick, touch & glossy feel. My BK signed & numbered print is very different then the Ten Club print.