Deep Six Reference

rico12vrico12v Posts: 23
edited March 2010 in The Porch
So I also got my issue of Deep today, and though the title is an obvious throw back to the old Sub Pop comp. from back in the day, is it really only the 6th issue? If so I have more than i thought (5/6 issues) I have one from each year 2006-2010 and they're all Winter/Spring except for one; 2008 and it's Summer/Fall ....if anyone has an extra of any of them I'm missing drop me a line and we can trade up for something....thanks!
Hey, it's RicoTokyo....Can't figure out how to log into my old account (I was robbed and had to buy a new laptop), so I'm using my daughters account (she's six months old, she wont mind...)It's nice to be back!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rico12v wrote:
    So I also got my issue of Deep today, and though the title is an obvious throw back to the old Sub Pop comp. from back in the day, is it really only the 6th issue? If so I have more than i thought (5/6 issues) I have one from each year 2006-2010 and they're all Winter/Spring except for one; 2008 and it's Summer/Fall ....if anyone has an extra of any of them I'm missing drop me a line and we can trade up for something....thanks!

You're missing "Summer/Fall 2006", The 2nd issue of Deep.
    I don't have an extra but there is a cheap eBay auction for it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pearl-Jam-TEN-CLUB- ... 500wt_1182

ANYONE GET THE NEW FAN CLUB SINGLE?
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    JeffSide wrote:
    rico12v wrote:

i think a few people missed out on that issue of deep. i certainly never got it.

xmas single hasn't even been made yet has it?
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    I never got that Deep ether. Was that also the season of the Love Reign O'er Me christmas single? If so, I never got it either for some reason.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • rico12vrico12v Posts: 23
    JeffSide wrote:
    rico12v wrote:

thanks man, only problem is there is already two bids and it still has five days....arrrrg
    Hey, it's RicoTokyo....Can't figure out how to log into my old account (I was robbed and had to buy a new laptop), so I'm using my daughters account (she's six months old, she wont mind...)It's nice to be back!
  • SercoxSercox Posts: 15
    Today had arrived a second copy of the same deep!! =S but not vinil at all =(