Reminded of greatness

PJ5a1PJ5a1 Posts: 446
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I was just driving home from dropping off my wife at work and threw in Ten and just let it played through.

I love when I listen to PJ and get the feeling of DAM! They're the greatest band in the world!!!

Now come to the east coast again cause I'm not traveling back to Seattle to see you guys again... Now you come to NYC.
If I were Eddie Vedder, would you like me any better? - Local H
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i second that!!!!
    Caleb Benjamin Higgs-16th December 2006
    Max Lennon Higgs-22nd October 2010
    My two boys are the light of my life.

check my band/project out at www.soundclick.com/nineyardsleft
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    On behalf of the Australian and New Zealand folk, we wish to make our voice heard over where to TOURRRRR!

we have good surf. :mrgreen:
    Good lots of stuff!

Come tour Down under just to piss off the wingers. :ugeek:
    JOKE! ( please don't fry me....I'm sensetive..) :twisted:
  • bry321f11bry321f11 Posts: 326
    PJ5a1 wrote:
    I was just driving home from dropping off my wife at work and threw in Ten and just let it played through.

I love when I listen to PJ and get the feeling of DAM! They're the greatest band in the world!!!

Now come to the east coast again cause I'm not traveling back to Seattle to see you guys again... Now you come to NYC.

Sometimes after I listen to boot after boot after boot for weeks at a time, its so nice to hear a studio version of a song come on the radio. Makes you realize even more how incredible they are. For instance, I heard Go on the radio last week. Now I love the song but its not one of my favorites. But when I heard it on the radio, I immediately thought that if that were a new track released today, it would be so much better then half the garbage on the radio now. Love this band.