God forbid we have some fun around here!!

13»

Comments

• badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    youngster wrote:
    [
    No wonder there are no tour announcements, especially in the Northeast. They won't come within a hundred miles of Crazy Breed's house. I knew the band read this board.

hey...i freed Boston Lou already...i needed the room in my basement for when PJ comes to town!
    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

he's not lying, I swear I saw Boston Lou hangen with Dave A at the Halloween show backstage...swear to god.... :roll:
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    youngster wrote:
    [
    No wonder there are no tour announcements, especially in the Northeast. They won't come within a hundred miles of Crazy Breed's house. I knew the band read this board.

hey...i freed Boston Lou already...i needed the room in my basement for when PJ comes to town!

no one should be saying the words "I Freed BostonLou" except him, his wife or one of his hot groupies

:lol:
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    badbrains wrote:
    youngster wrote:
    [

he's not lying, I swear I saw Boston Lou hangen with Dave A at the Halloween show backstage...swear to god.... :roll:

shit, I hope I didn't just didn't get this thread locked revealing that incident backstage.... ;)
  • no one should be saying the words "I Freed BostonLou" except him, his wife or one of his hot groupies

:lol:

it's ok...i know him personally......though he pissed me off when he said he wasn't coming out to play tomorrow night....he was like "it's too far :cry: "....when there is a fucking guy driving all the way from Vermont to come see BSL!!.........fucking pussy......but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!....don't tell him i said that though ok....he is supposed to donate a poster to my fundraiser! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
This discussion has been closed.