Santa Cruz 5/16/92-Question

madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I know this is random, but I have a friend who attended numerous shows in the early days. She told me about a PJ show in Santa Cruz where they were listed on the bill under another name (she can't remember what). She went to the show because she knew in advance that PJ were going to be there.

Can anyone tell me if this is that show? If not do you know the dates? Where I can find a copy of the recording? She did me a huge favor, and I would love to surprise her with a recording of the show. She has such great memories from those days, and the passion that is in her voice when she speaks about them is incredible.

Thanks for any help.
Nashville-00
Nashville-03
Chicago-07
E.V. Milwaukee-08
Chicago 1 & 2-09
Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
Wrigley-13
St. Paul-14
Milwaukee-14
Denver-22
St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• san pedrosan pedro Posts: 169
    not sure if that is the date, but they did play at the catalyst in santa cruz under the name "honking seals". check out fivehorizons.com for more info.
    "DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME"
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    Thanks. I checked and the have the date listed, but no setlist. At least I know what name they played under. I will have to do some more research to see if a recording is in existence.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,497
    I don't see a setlist listed over @ fivehorizons & any recordings (audio/video) in the trading circuit for 5/16/92. http://db.etree.org/lookup_show.php?shows_key=44890
  • san pedrosan pedro Posts: 169
    the actual show you might be thinking of is 11/12/97 (thats when they played as "the honking seals"). they do have the setlist for that show on fivehorizons.com.
    "DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME"