(nfl free agency)

jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
edited March 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Damn cheating bastards already have a deal in the works for julius Peppers.Talk about tampering every year these fools throw insane money at veteran players and never get caught tampering when u damn well know they are.Fuck Dan i cheat and still lose Snyder :evil: Looks like his dead on source might have been wrong.
Go Birds!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    cromartie traded to the jets for a 3rd, cle and det made a trade for a def tackle corey williams.Carolina cut Jake Delhomme.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Damn cheating bastards already have a deal in the works for julius Peppers.Talk about tampering every year these fools throw insane money at veteran players and never get caught tampering when u damn well know they are.Fuck Dan i cheat and still lose Snyder :evil:

As much as I can't stand the deadskins why do you think a deal is in the works for Julius Peppers? I thought Chicago had the inside shot to sign him.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

edited March 2010
    g under p wrote:
    Damn cheating bastards already have a deal in the works for julius Peppers.Talk about tampering every year these fools throw insane money at veteran players and never get caught tampering when u damn well know they are.Fuck Dan i cheat and still lose Snyder :evil:

As much as I can't stand the deadskins why do you think a deal is in the works for Julius Peppers? I thought Chicago had the inside shot to sign him.

Peace
    Anthony the cuz gargano of sports radio wip called in to the station 20 mins ago and said he was told its a done deal. Philly and chicago made big pushes but wash won out. The cuz isn't some fool when he says something and says it's gonna happen it happens(kinda like matt cord with pj news).
    Post edited by jamminpearls on
    Go Birds!!!!
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Ok we shall see, actually I hope the Deadskins continue with these signings because they never work out when you have that much money tied up into one player at his age of 30. If they do sign him now that'll be all the talk on sports radio in DC which totally sucks. :evil: I can't stand to hear sports talk about this team except when they lose and lose to the Cowboys.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    peppers would look GREAT in a bears uniform..but it looks like theyre closer singing rolle than peppers..
    Davidtrios wrote:
    peppers would look GREAT in a bears uniform..but it looks like theyre closer singing rolle than peppers..
    If peppers signs with wash then either philly or chi will get kampman.
    Go Birds!!!!
    kampman is an awesome pass rusher and i wouldnt mind signing him for less $ than JP Then they can go after a good wideout as well as a safety.
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,972
    Kampman's the better play anyway.
  • Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    they lost me when they traded desmond howard (he was super bowl mvp the next year)
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
    hasselback to the titans- i dont like the direction the titans are heading...give up on a young talent for an old-fart?
    baltimore just sign bears' pro bowl special teamer corey graham. amazing gunner and even a pretty good db. played 3 games as a nickel corner and had 3 picks. this will hurt for the bears but they always replace their special teams players pretty well.