Stone grooving to........TLC???????

YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Posts: 4,641
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I wonder what kind of dance moves Stone does...
    The oceans made me, but who came up with love?

"You put some udder cream on that shit?" ~EV 5/17/10
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,562
    meh, who cares.
    "Good Charlotte, King Of Prussia Tower Records, Date Unknown: This one was painful… " thats the best part of the article!
  • haha that mankind bit at the end is pretty funny
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    I'm telling you, stone is gay....just kidding stoner, you know we love you :D
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    He used to like Missy Elliot.
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • how the fuck you think he makes all those dope ass riffs!!.....the man's got soul baby!! :mrgreen:8-)
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    The man likes rap.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Newch91 wrote:
    The man likes rap.

so do i !!!!!!!!! 8-)

not the shit they play on the radio though!
  • pjpjpaulpjpjpaul Posts: 1,673
    so what if he danced to TLC? stone was probably drunk by that time or stoned or something... He was out having a good time before a big show, it does get rather boring when you limit your listening to certain genres of music too, especially if you play in a band... I mean im sure he got his groove on to other stuff too that was a little less "shocking" (at least to people on the board )... I give him all the props in the world though, not many people in his position just throw tickets out to a doorman at a club like that... pretty cool if you ask me... even if he didnt sing mankind
    Virginia Beach 2000
    DC 2003
    DC 2004 (VFC)
    DC 2006
    Pittsburgh 2006
    Bonnaroo 2008
    Virginia Beach 2008
    DC 2008
    Philly (Spectrum) 10/31/2009
    DC 2010 (Jiffy Lube Live)
    PJ 20 night 1
    PJ 20 night 2
    Phoenix 2013
    LA 1 2013
    Memphis 2014
    Jacksonville 2016
    Greenville 2016
    Hampton 2016
    Columbia 2016
    Fenway 1 2016
    Fenway 2 2016
    Wrigley 1 2018
    Wrigley 2 2018
    Fenway 1 2018
    Fenway 2 2018
    Sea Hear Now 2021
    Nashville 2022
    Louisville 2022
    Newch91 wrote:
    The man likes rap.

so do i !!!!!!!!! 8-)

I do too. But only the good ones: Biggie, Tupac, and Jay Z.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Newch91 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:
    The man likes rap.

so do i !!!!!!!!! 8-)

I do too. But only the good ones: Biggie, Tupac, and Jay Z.

Pac & Big were ok...but Jay Z is straight garbage!!
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    pjpjpaul wrote:
    so what if he danced to TLC? stone was probably drunk by that time or stoned or something... He was out having a good time before a big show, it does get rather boring when you limit your listening to certain genres of music too, especially if you play in a band... I mean im sure he got his groove on to other stuff too that was a little less "shocking" (at least to people on the board )... I give him all the props in the world though, not many people in his position just throw tickets out to a doorman at a club like that... pretty cool if you ask me... even if he didnt sing mankind

i saw him dancing in 98 at a club and he was tripping on something
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,848
    dont go chasing waterfalls..................

thanks for the song bomb :twisted:
  • how the fuck you think he makes all those dope ass riffs!!.....the man's got soul baby!! :mrgreen:8-)

Indeed smiley-4.gif

Ok?! Forgot to mention I dig Wu-Tang.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,848

never liked Pac-too angry
    I dig some Jay-z
    Dynasty is a great record-but its all downhill from there

Tribe and q-tip are where its at suckas :D
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Here are some little known hip hop people. Check them out, they're from long beach Cali. Hochii, this dude is the shit. I swear to god you guys will love him. And also check out the new 47. It's a side project with a bunch of bad ass mcs. Seriouslly, go and check out Hochii. He'll blow your mind away. Real hip hop not stupid fucken jay-z shit. More like immortal technique....
  • badbrains wrote:
    Here are some little known hip hop people. Check them out, they're from long beach Cali. Hochii, this dude is the shit. I swear to god you guys will love him. And also check out the new 47. It's a side project with a bunch of bad ass mcs. Seriouslly, go and check out Hochii. He'll blow your mind away. Real hip hop not stupid fucken jay-z shit. More like immortal technique....

i'll have to peep it.....i love me some immortal technique!!!! 8-):mrgreen:
  • LaddieLaddie Posts: 311
    SOLAT319 wrote:

I heard he used to DATE Missy Elliot.
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    Laddie wrote:
    SOLAT319 wrote:

I heard he used to DATE Missy Elliot.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • WM31482WM31482 Posts: 563
    im sorry, but a sombrero and plaid pants should never be worn while on stage during a concert, no matter how many times i see the dvd i still wait for someone else in the band to explain this before he reaches the stage-
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    when him and regan hagar were selecting videos on rage, stone was raving about keith sweat.
  • doompony wrote:
    when him and regan hagar were selecting videos on rage, stone was raving about keith sweat.

LOL!! no shit?!! I never would of guessed him to be a KS fan in a million years! :lol::mrgreen::lol:

Make it last forever was an awesome album! I still listen to it once in awhile. 8-)