Philly boots on Amazon now!!!

veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Ta da!! Just kidding but dontcha just love Backspacer!!! :lol: Honestly you'll laugh about it when they come out in 2012. I am sooooooo sorry :D P.S. I'm on commission for every negative comment I recieve so load up!
Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Prick.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    uufff...thank God noone steal the masters from my house..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Brisk. wrote:
    Prick.
    what Brisk said...
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    892cap012.jpg
    Joaquin Phoenix doesn't like this thread.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Yeah I know but it's so tense on here!

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
  • TheVan218TheVan218 Posts: 302
    I'm a well wisher, but I wish you nothing but pain and misery.
    TheVan218 wrote:

I'm honestly going to hospital for nose surgery next week. No word of a lie! How could you? Do you ever get bored?

• veeeery original - I'm sure everyone will be faked out by that! you should have added the that they were free - trying to hype the new tour dates that are also posted on ticketmaster.com!!!! oh man that would have really fooled everybody good - right!
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    veddertown wrote:
    TheVan218 wrote:

I'm honestly going to hospital for nose surgery next week. No word of a lie! How could you? Do you ever get bored?

can i just ask what for or just pm me? I may be going for nose surgery actually.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,497
    homer+with+axe.gif

:evil:
    Brisk. wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    TheVan218 wrote:

can i just ask what for or just pm me? I may be going for nose surgery actually.

Honestly? I'm expecting to have mine broken now starting in Dublin. I'm going to Aberdeen next Tuesday to have my nose broken, reset and have my sinuses widened. That is the truth :D One of the bits about the boots wasn't though, just an attention seeking thing after everyone ignored my Mother Love Bone covers thread last night. It seriously bombed!

if u start threads like that your nose will need surgery every week :lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • if you look close you can see the OP!! :lol::lol:

asshole.jpg
    if u start threads like that your nose will need surgery every week :lol::lol::lol:

I'm just playing! It's early yet! Here let me get y'all a tissue :D I've got a bad case of releasethephillybootsitis!

veddertown wrote:

I'm just playing! It's early yet! Here let me get y'all a tissue :D I've got a bad case of releasethephillybootsitis!
    just having fUn man..no worrys..u got sence of humor..not all have the same..
    btw SPEEDY said philly boots ...NEXT WEEK...... :lol::lol::lol:
    veddertown wrote:

just having fUn man..no worrys..u got sence of humor..not all have the same..
    btw SPEEDY said philly boots ...NEXT WEEK...... :lol::lol::lol:[/

Yeah Speedy say's that! Well I say they're on amazon now! :D I fully expect some negativity to flow my way but man what setlists! We are in for a real treat, keep those masters safe D :D

• veddertown wrote:
    man what setlists! We are in for a real treat, keep those masters safe D :D

some of us were there and aren't as in a rush for the boots! :P :P :P

;):lol:
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    edited March 2010
    dimitrispearljam man, do you ever sleep? I woke up 4:30am Halifax time, you were online here. That's 10:30am Athens time. I've seen ya logged in online all day. It's almost 8pm now, 2am Athens time. I could of sworn I was online last night @ 10pm & you were still posting. Ya sure you live in Greece? Mama mia man!!! :shock:
    veddertown wrote:

Yeah Speedy say's that! Well I say they're on amazon now! :D I fully expect some negativity to flow my way but man what setlists! We are in for a real treat, keep those masters safe D :D

some of us were there and aren't as in a rush for the boots! :P :P :P

;):lol:

You won't remember forever damn you! Then where will you be? :lol:

demetrios wrote:
    dimitrispearljam man, do you ever sleep? I woke up 4:30am Halifax time, you were online here. That's 10:30am Athens time. I've seen ya logged in online all day. It's almost 8pm now, 2am Athens time. I could of sworn I was online last night @ 10pm & you were still posting. Ya sure you live in Greece? Mama mia man!!! :shock:

Another sucker who still believes in dimitris! He's not real :D

veddertown wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Another sucker who still believes in dimitris! He's not real :D

I believe there's 2 dimitris. But what do I know! :|
    demetrios wrote:
    Dimitris is sleeping couse he has to go to work in few hours ...im his maid
    Thank you for thinking of him :)
    demetrios wrote:

np! :lol:
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    demetrios wrote:
    :lol::lol:
    what's your favorite song, maid?
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Lizard wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

I heard it's not Free Bird. ;)
    Lizard wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Don't get him started, he said he has work in the morning :D Seriously though he does this shit in his sleep! :lol:

• CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    boo.gif
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
    Lizard wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    its not only my favorite song,is my dream to.....
    Release me Mister Dimitris,i m like u somehow..!!!
    CJMST3K wrote:
    boo.gif

Oh did you think I meant....... 09? :D

This discussion has been closed.