Giving Us Euro hotel offers on March 4th? Hmm...

FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Are they trying to tell us something here?

Say it ain't so, guys...
"FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    dont get you!
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    Brisk. wrote:
    dont get you!
    I think what he is trying to say is that there will be no US shows so they are trying to offer hotel deals to the American 10Cers to see the shows in Europe.

It makes no sense but I am pretty sure that is what he is getting at.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    BeerBaron wrote:
    I think what he is trying to say is that there will be no US shows so they are trying to offer hotel deals to the American 10Cers to see the shows in Europe.
    This.

Sorry. I'm usually more coherent.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    BeerBaron wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    dont get you!

It makes no sense but I am pretty sure that is what he is getting at.

aha okay

i also wonder if this is all the euro dates then.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    TRAVEL TO EUROPE U USA FREAKS!!!!!U WILL NEVER FORGET IT!!!!!!!......mmmm...OK .,ATLEAST THE GIRLS!!!!! :mrgreen:8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    I wanna go to Greece and partake in the protests against the gov't.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    TRAVEL TO EUROPE U USA FREAKS!!!!!U WILL NEVER FORGET IT!!!!!!!......mmmm...OK .,ATLEAST THE GIRLS!!!!! :mrgreen:8-)
    Been there, done that :)

In all honestly, I would love to be at any non-festival Europe show this June, but it is so damn expensive to do a Europe trip...
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
    i know....1500 euros per year they cut of my salary......i cant strike,dont allowed,but this is a war for alot of people..really, watch Athens next days,gonna be on fire..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335

If you pay for my tickets, hotels, flights & food I'll be more than willing to travel Europe with you! :)
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13

If you pay for my tickets, hotels, flights & food I'll be more than willing to travel Europe with you! :)
    all u need is to ask :)
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,497

The government fucked up everything. Many countries president's in Europe were speaking out on ANT1 Greek channel to not visit Greece, until their government get's fixed up. They still keep screwing with the farmers all across Greece. It's BS. Makes you wonder how the Greek government said day's after they hosted the Summer Olympics that they were debt free. How so fast?!? They builted new & renovated so many places. And that's already paid off? The Calgary '88 Olympics got out of debt just a few year's ago. I wonder how long it will be for last weeks Vancouver Olympic Games. Things are really fishy in the Greek Government.
    demetrios wrote:

The government fucked up everything. Many countries president's in Europe were speaking out on ANT1 Greek channel to not visit Greece, until their government get's fixed up. They still keep screwing with the farmers all across Greece. It's BS. Makes you wonder how the Greek government said day's after they hosted the Summer Olympics that they were debt free. How so fast?!? They builted new & renovated so many places. And that's already paid off? The Calgary '88 Olympics got out of debt just a few year's ago. I wonder how long it will be for last weeks Vancouver Olympic Games. Things are really fishy in the Greek Government.
    true...
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    Are they trying to tell us something here?

Say it ain't so, guys...

i thought the same thing...
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.