Timbaland, Carrie Underwood and Jeff Ament...

YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Posts: 4,641
edited March 2010 in The Porch
all have birthdays next Wednesday, March 10th. I think Jeff will be getting plastered in NYC!!!

http://www.nj.com/newsflash/index.ssf?/ ... ertainment
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Wait a second. Chuck Norris and Jeff Ament have the same Birthday? That explains a lot of the mythical power that Jeff Ament possesses.
    Wait another second, you chose to include Jeff Ament with Timbaland and Carrie Underwood when he shares a birthday with Chuck Norris? That's a fail.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Carrie Underwood's cute, whenever she holds a note you can see into her lungs, she's gotta be good in bed. :twisted:
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    Chuck may share Jeff's birthday but Jeff is tougher by far! 8-)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • arq wrote:
    Chuck may share Jeff's birthday but Jeff is tougher by far! 8-)

Yeah...this. :thumbup:
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    You're also forgetting some others born that day, like:

Jimmy V, who coached the NC State Wolfpack to the 1993 NCAA Mens basketball title, teaching us all to never give up before tragically succumbing to cancer.

Canadian film director Paul Haggis, who was the architect behind award-winner Million Dollar Baby in 2005.

Playboy Playmate of the Year 1982 Shannon Tweed, who is also the longtime partner of KISS bassist and sexual impresario Gene Simmons.

Jeff is in good company on March 10. This much I know.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • jets521jets521 Posts: 804
    Wait a second. Chuck Norris and Jeff Ament have the same Birthday? That explains a lot of the mythical power that Jeff Ament possesses.
    Wait another second, you chose to include Jeff Ament with Timbaland and Carrie Underwood when he shares a birthday with Chuck Norris? That's a fail.

great post :lol:
    Wachovia Center, Philadelphia - 10/3/05
    Tweeter Center, Camden - 5/27/06
    Verizon Center, Wash. DC - 5/30/06
    Bonnaroo, Manchester, TN - 6/14/08
    Madison Square Garden, NYC - 6/19/08
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/28/09
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/30/09
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/31/09
    Madison Square Garden, NYC - 5/21/10
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 10/21/13
    1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore - 10/27/13
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 4/28/16
    Enterprise Center, Saint Louis - 9/18/22
  • KO282453 wrote:
    Carrie Underwood's cute, whenever she holds a note you can see into her lungs, she's gotta be good in bed. :twisted:
    She's fucking beautiful. And yes...she is sensational in the sack
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Wait a second. Chuck Norris and Jeff Ament have the same Birthday? That explains a lot of the mythical power that Jeff Ament possesses.

Chuck Norris's birthday is everyday.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • This is all I think about when I hear Chuck Norris!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WBespFwLgk
    United Center - Aug 23, 2009 / Austin City Limits - Oct 04, 2009 / Sprint Center - May 03, 2010
    The O2 - Jun 22, 2010 / Odyssey Arena - Jun 23, 2010