hello?

carpenter_newtoncarpenter_newton Posts: 71
edited March 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
i used to "hang around" this place a lot many years ago now.... just wondering if anyone i knew back then is around much. there used to be a buddy/friends list thing, but either it's gone from my profile or i can't find it.

anyhow, just send me a message here or a pm if you were around back then & want to catch up.
i suggest you step out on your porch
run away my son...see it all...oh see the world
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• hey man, talk about a blast from... 4-5 years ago. I can't say I remember YOU much, but I definitely remember the name. Hope all is well.

-Kevin
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time
  • hey man, talk about a blast from... 4-5 years ago. I can't say I remember YOU much, but I definitely remember the name. Hope all is well.

-Kevin

let me refresh your memory... i was the one who was awesome and who always said funny things to make you laugh.

j/k :)

and yeah, it's been like 5 years plus now. crazy how time flies.
  • there aren't many people left from those days it seems, or maybe they have different names now. Either way its a very different place here now. Not worse or better, just different (possibly because of the lack of your saying of funny things).
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i once knew this guy from Nantucket....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • there aren't many people left from those days it seems, or maybe they have different names now. Either way its a very different place here now. Not worse or better, just different (possibly because of the lack of your saying of funny things).

no doubt. i remember the days when Kat & Sea would post nude pictures of themselves and the band. like, every night. :!:

man, those were crazy times.
  • -Buru--Buru- Posts: 1,292
    I remember you, a name from the past!
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• -Buru- wrote:

ditto...

as an aside, i was doing some paperwork at my job and saw the name "dan reis", and it reminded me of this board and the whole drama with his trip to america. is he still around begging the band to come to brazil?
  • -Buru--Buru- Posts: 1,292
    -Buru- wrote:

ditto...

as an aside, i was doing some paperwork at my job and saw the name "dan reis", and it reminded me of this board and the whole drama with his trip to america. is he still around begging the band to come to brazil?

I haven't seen his name around, but I definitely remember all about him.
    I hope the band returns to South America though, 2005 seems too far away by now.
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    i used to "hang around" this place a lot many years ago now.... just wondering if anyone i knew back then is around much. there used to be a buddy/friends list thing, but either it's gone from my profile or i can't find it.

anyhow, just send me a message here or a pm if you were around back then & want to catch up.

Nah NEVER heard of ya!... lol :P
  • Your name sounds familiar :? but maybe you were just before I started posting? I am all about funny and awesome though :D

Anyway welcome back :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVS3WNt7yRU