I really loved the 5 Against 1 tour shirt from 1994

YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Posts: 4,641
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    i really love the white stripes . lol . http://bit.ly/9rOZow
  • mjbmjb Posts: 1,315
    Thats an official shirt? Looks a bit like a bootleg to me. But what do I know...?
  • SJPJSJPJ Posts: 112
    It says, "Philadelphia" on the back of the shirt as one of the cities they played. They NEVER played Philly that year! Looks like a fake to me.
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,465
    I have a green thermal, with Pearl Jam written in small black letters on the front of it. I bought this at a show in 1994. 16 years later this shirt/thermal is still in A+ condition. I cant say the same for the shirts I have bought in recent years.

Not that any of you give a rats ass........hehehehehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    I have a green thermal, with Pearl Jam written in small black letters on the front of it. I bought this at a show in 1994. 16 years later this shirt/thermal is still in A+ condition. I cant say the same for the shirts I have bought in recent years.

That's because you probably haven't been able to fit in the shirt the last 10 years ;):lol::lol::lol:. ....................hehehehehe
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,465

That's because you probably haven't been able to fit in the shirt the last 10 years ;):lol::lol::lol:. ....................hehehehehe
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

well played.....

Now go fuck yourself!!!!! hehehehehehehehehehehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,927

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

well played.....

Now go fuck yourself!!!!! hehehehehehehehehehehehe

LOL! Hahahahaha