What '09 posters are left???

U R A Crazy BreedU R A Crazy Breed Posts: 8,370
edited March 2010 in The Porch
i want a mother fucking SLC!!!!

how many are left?

and where are they?

the sales have been everyday......and now that we are getting closer to the one i want....nothing!!

I think you fuckers in the 10c are trying to kill me!! no tour! no poster! WTF?! ;):mrgreen::lol:

(much love to ya Santos me boy! :mrgreen:8-) )
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    they're not selling SLC

i read it somewhere here... and it definitely wasn't anyone mixing SLC up with ACL

;)
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    Didn't someone post in another thread that SLH said there would be no sale of SLC?
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
    CJMST3K wrote:
    Didn't someone post in another thread that SLH said there would be no sale of SLC?

yes they did

but they were wrong
  • CJMST3K wrote:

yes they did

but they were wrong

yeah...i know the difference between the letters ACL & SLC...i used to watch sesame street. :lol::lol::lol:
    CJMST3K wrote:

yes they did

but they were wrong

yeah...i know the difference between the letters ACL & SLC...i used to watch sesame street. :lol::lol::lol:

and now you're onto Yo Gabba Gabba or Teletubbies?

you know you smoke up and watch these ;)
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,497
    i want a mother fucking SLC!!!!

how many are left?

and where are they?

. no soup for you

. there are zero left

. they are @ jose's house

:twisted:

• and now you're onto Yo Gabba Gabba or Teletubbies?

you know you smoke up and watch these ;)

actually....I'm still watching sesame street....wanna sign my petition to change cookie monster back to the fucking cookie monster???? stupid bitches at PBS got him eating veggies now and shit!
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    glad there's no SLC sale... now it can be as sought after as DC 06 like it should be.
  • glad there's no SLC sale... now it can be as sought after as DC 06 like it should be.

so...are you really short...and have a problem with things going over your head? :lol::lol:
    actually....I'm still watching sesame street....wanna sign my petition to change cookie monster back to the fucking cookie monster???? stupid bitches at PBS got him eating veggies now and shit!

You're kidding me! :shock: What's this world coming too! Soon, our favorite McDonald's Cheeseburglar dude will be turned to the dark side! :|
  • demetrios wrote:

You're kidding me! :shock: What's this world coming too! Soon, our favorite McDonald's Cheeseburglar dude will be turned to the dark side! :|

:lol::lol::lol: :evil: :evil: :evil:

http://www.businesspundit.com/cookie-mo ... nced-diet/
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    glad there's no SLC sale... now it can be as sought after as DC 06 like it should be.

so...are you really short...and have a problem with things going over your head? :lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,802
    Ok so enough about the cookie monster....lol

does anyone have any info on the acl poster from the taping, not the cowboy or truck

10c selling or anyone looking to sell or trade pm me pls
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
    does anyone have any info on the acl poster from the taping, not the cowboy or truck

10c selling or anyone looking to sell or trade pm me pls

Santos said 10club won't be selling these. One poster I don't have from the '09 experience.

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/110986

IMG.php?art=92932&sz=lg

"These were sold after the Austin City Limits Live Taping October, 3, 2009. Was told it was a limited edition, but they are not signed or numbered." "only available to those at the taping and the simulcast 2 blocks away!"
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    yeah i'm pretty stupid.