Please Pearl Jam....i'm begging you!!!!!

U R A Crazy BreedU R A Crazy Breed Posts: 8,370
edited March 2010 in The Porch
save me from a summer of shit music in Boston!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lady GAGA, Brooks and Dunn, Tim McGraw, Tom Petty, Rascal Flatts, Toby Keith...etc. etc. etc.!!! I HATE THEM ALL!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

WTF?!?!?!?! :wtf: :wtf:

I NEED SOME GOOD OLD ROCK N ROLL TO FILL MY SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Wow dude, Tom petty fucken rocks!!!! The others I can do without but petty is the shit!!!!
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    Yeah "PETTY" is actually Good! :)
  • badbrains wrote:
    Wow dude, Tom petty fucken rocks!!!! The others I can do without but petty is the shit!!!!

sorry...but for me...Tom sucks much ass!! i hate his fucking voice! makes me wanna drive off a cliff!! the only time i like his shit is when Ed covers it!!
  • GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    Gaga's last album rivals Binaural...
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    jk, Crazy!!
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • InsideManInsideMan Posts: 261
    Petty is worth seeing.
    2009: Philly 3 & 4
    2010: Newark, MSG I
    2011: EV Philly
    2012: Philly MIA
    2013: Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Philly 1 & 2, Baltimore
  • Gmoney wrote:
    jk, Crazy!!

i never took you serious for even a second G!! :lol::lol:
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,765
    MMJ is opening the Petty show too.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    badbrains wrote:

sorry...but for me...Tom sucks much ass!! i hate his fucking voice! makes me wanna drive off a cliff!! the only time i like his shit is when Ed covers it!!
    come on man,,u are ok..have u see lady gaga ballet girls??
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,272
    maybe it shud be your last dance with mary jane cause if that is all u can come up with for a city the size of boston then you are missing out on WAY too much great music

support local live music
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    Gmoney wrote:

Oh Paaaaaaaalease!!!...lol :roll:
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,765
    May 11 and 12 Deer Tick and Dr. Dog are playing together in Boston. Two great bands with terrible names. I'll actually be there on vacation and may go to one night.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Dude - take it easy, relax and go check out the Marlyland Deathfest in Baltimore between May 27 and May 30. Truly good old Rock'n'Roll done with a twist of death metal!
  • Dude - take it easy, relax and go check out the Marlyland Deathfest in Baltimore between May 27 and May 30. Truly good old Rock'n'Roll done with a twist of death metal!

LOL!! no thanks dude....death metal needs to be put to death...i hate that shit...it's not even music! :mrgreen:
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    badbrains wrote:

:o Petty is the f'n man.
    ComeToTX wrote:
    MMJ is opening the Petty show too.
    Yeah, no kidding. It's gonna be ridiculous. Jim and Tom doing a couple Wilburys tunes. Can't wait.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Tom Petty I love, Brooks and Dunn I love, Tim McGraw I love, Rascal Flats I like...............
  • Tom Petty I love, Brooks and Dunn I love, Tim McGraw I love, Rascal Flats I like...............

country music drives me in-fucking-sane!!!!!!!!!!!!!

country music = musical torture!!!!!!!!
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    i_lov_it wrote:
    Gmoney wrote:

Oh Paaaaaaaalease!!!...lol :roll:
    I think you might have missed the sarcasm on that one.
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    Tom Petty I love, Brooks and Dunn I love, Tim McGraw I love, Rascal Flats I like...............

I hate it too (and uhm, no, Cash is NOT country)
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • SOLAT319 wrote:
    Tom Petty I love, Brooks and Dunn I love, Tim McGraw I love, Rascal Flats I like...............

Word to that noise! Nothing worse than Country (I refuse to add the word "music" after the word country)
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    EPMD is playing Harpers Ferry
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    I think Soundgarden this summer will help us deal with the lack of a PJ tour.
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    badbrains wrote:

seriously.
    ok, i can understand if he's not your thing...but the man is all rock and roll.
    i have zero info, but it wouldn't shock me if on their return from europe, pj stopped on the east coast for a couple of shows before matt goes off with soundgarden...and then of course, there is always october to dream and hope about. :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    SOLAT319 wrote:

yes exactly, he cant be considered contry cus people like us that hate it still like him
  • EPMD is playing Harpers Ferry

no way!! when?! :o
  • Davidtrios wrote:

Not even close. The only way I would go see Soundgarden is if they played with in 30 miles of where I live and the tickets were $40 or less
    2006: Albany
    2008: MSG I, MSG II, Newark(EV)
    2009: Albany 1-2(EV), Philly 3
    2010: Boston, MSG I
    2013: Buffalo, Brooklyn II, Hartford
    2016: MSG 1, MSG II, Fenway 1
  • AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    Dude - take it easy, relax and go check out the Marlyland Deathfest in Baltimore between May 27 and May 30. Truly good old Rock'n'Roll done with a twist of death metal!

LOL!! no thanks dude....death metal needs to be put to death...i hate that shit...it's not even music! :mrgreen:

:lol::lol: Im with you though. Petty was just ok the first 6 times I saw them. Not interested anymore. Same big bands come to Atlanta every year.... But noooo, not PJ...
  • Davidtrios wrote:

nah.....i don't wear $500 jeans...i just wouldn't feel right....fuck Chris "the sell out" Cornell!!

i'm gonna boycott his shit if they come to Boston!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,258
    Davidtrios wrote:

nah.....i don't wear $500 jeans...i just wouldn't feel right....fuck Chris "the sell out" Cornell!!

i'm gonna boycott his shit if they come to Boston!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I hear you i have ZERO interest in their tour ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

Hate away and stay away from death metal concerts, if you will. That way, I get to continue enjoying death metal in small venues. Peace...