Hail,Hail Letterman - 96

Champagne BreakfastChampagne Breakfast Posts: 1,526
edited March 2010 in The Porch
In my opinion, this is one of the best live performances ever. I keep watching this video over and over. Such a moving version. Plus I love Stone's all orange outfit!

Anyone have an audio file/mp3 of this hail hail from letterman?
PJ - 36
EV - 5
(**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    demetrios wrote:
    awesome i love this version.

i've watched it over and over a few times too
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    Agree with you there! although ALIVE and PORCH on "SNL 92" are *Probably* Slightly ahead!..;) BUT yeah my Eyes ***POPPED*** :shock: out of my HEAD when I saw what STONE was wearing...lol :lol:
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • demetrios wrote:
    awesome thanks!
    But my damn company firewall does not allow me access to download? Anyway someone can send it to me?
    thanks again
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,497
    demetrios wrote:
    awesome thanks!
    But my damn company firewall does not allow me access to download? Anyway someone can send it to me?
    thanks again

You could try this route: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOAzJFd4KDA + http://www.listentoyoutube.com/ = mp3 . Not the best quality but it's something till you get the other copy! ;)
  • STONE ROXXX!!! hahahaha :lol:
    Luiz de Marco
    STONE ROXXX!!! hahahaha :lol:

STONE = "Trendsetter"... lol :P
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Jesus Ed's voice was in TIPTOP shape back then...hadnt seen that one before thanks for posting :D
    I need a coffee!
  • GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    this was a crucial turning point in my pj obsession... after vitalogy and that tour so much was up in the air. pj was at their peak of mysteriousness... are they breaking up? whats this new album? why's everyone saying its so weird? what are they going to look like? will they still have it? and then, bam! this performance showed they were back and better than ever. sure stone's outfit gets a lot of attention, but how about eddie in the blazer?
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • jackwvujackwvu Posts: 29
    i'm sure some of you remember what happened as the credits rolled for that show.....after they played hail hail, letterman was saying his goodnights, and they broke into leaving here. it was only shown for a few seconds, but it was cool as hell.
  • Gmoney wrote:
    this was a crucial turning point in my pj obsession... after vitalogy and that tour so much was up in the air. pj was at their peak of mysteriousness... are they breaking up? whats this new album? why's everyone saying its so weird? what are they going to look like? will they still have it? and then, bam! this performance showed they were back and better than ever. sure stone's outfit gets a lot of attention, but how about eddie in the blazer?
    great point. agree with it all and remember watching this performance live beyond excited. not only did they kill it but there was something about it, especially the ending and how eddie sings the last chorus that gets me everytime.
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5

• Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    not the prettiest time for them... aesthetically... :P
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
    Gmoney wrote:

Hmmmm my Thoughts exactly!...:)