DVD Pearl Jam in Santiago/Chile [2005]?????

Luiz de MarcoLuiz de Marco Posts: 39
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Someone did see it? Release on March 15

http://www.livrariasaraiva.com.br/produ ... C_ID=31352

It´s not official DVD.. right?
Luiz de Marco
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RGarabed21RGarabed21 Posts: 467
    I dont know but Im about 3 seconds away from clicking COMPRAR!! :D
    MSG - 6/25/08 EV Solo Tower Theatre - 06/11/09
    Philly 2 - 10/28/09 Philly 3 - 10/30/09
    Philly 4 - 10/31/09
    Boston 1 - 05/17/10
    PruCenter - 05/18/10
    MSG 1 - 05/20/10
    MSG 2 - 05/21/10
    Alpine1 - 09/03/11 Alpine2 - 09/04/11
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    DONT U DARE BUY IT....PM SENT..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I bought this on Amazon.co.uk a couple of months ago...doesnt seem like an official release, looks more like a tc show broadcast to me...but still cool to have :D
    I need a coffee!
  • RGarabed21RGarabed21 Posts: 467

To me??? BTW Hellooo D!! Long time no talk hope all is well!!
    MSG - 6/25/08 EV Solo Tower Theatre - 06/11/09
    Philly 2 - 10/28/09 Philly 3 - 10/30/09
    Philly 4 - 10/31/09
    Boston 1 - 05/17/10
    PruCenter - 05/18/10
    MSG 1 - 05/20/10
    MSG 2 - 05/21/10
    Alpine1 - 09/03/11 Alpine2 - 09/04/11
    RGarabed21 wrote:

To me??? BTW Hellooo D!! Long time no talk hope all is well!!
    both!!!!and hello my friend..hope u are ok :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Irish Al wrote:
    I bought this on Amazon.co.uk a couple of months ago...doesnt seem like an official release, looks more like a tc show broadcast to me...but still cool to have :D
    yep..tv show broadcast
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    Irish Al wrote:

two questions ....
    hows the video and how is the sound ??????
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
    joe2468 wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

two questions ....
    its profecional Joe
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    joe2468 wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

two questions ....
    its profecional Joe

think im might buy it ...i have NO concert dvds just the ones PJ sold .......
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,178
    I has existed for some time in Europe. Anyone know if thhe quality is better than the "fanmade version"?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • bry321f11bry321f11 Posts: 326
    Dimitris...Why not buy??? Is this the concert where there are loads of clips on You Tubbe. Pretty good quality I think.

Bryan
    I has existed for some time in Europe. Anyone know if thhe quality is better than the "fanmade version"?
    which of 2 nights?
    BF242002 wrote:
    Dimitris...Why not buy??? Is this the concert where there are loads of clips on You Tubbe. Pretty good quality I think.

Bryan
    i was talkinbg to those 2 friends,,they know why.. :mrgreen:
    I just tried getting it and I cant understand the language...
  • Mr RockoMr Rocko Posts: 647
    BF242002 wrote:

Which part?? I can translate it to you.
    México 24/11/2011
  • BF242002 wrote:

Do you need some help with the portuguese? I can try help you...
    Luiz de Marco
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    I'm guessing this is the night 2 show we're talking about? I got this on amazon about a year ago and it's really worth having a copy official or not. Good setlist and nice long versions of some of the songs too. Good setlist and good quality. You can find this anytime on amazon and sometimes there's a Mexico 03 show there too with Wash as opener. In fact if you know where to look there's also Chile night 1, Buenos Aires and Sao Paulo all from tv broadcasts in 05.
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    BF242002 wrote:

Do you need some help with the portuguese? I can try help you...

No I actually think im ok. Thanks though!
  • veddertown wrote:
    I'm guessing this is the night 2 show we're talking about? I got this on amazon about a year ago and it's really worth having a copy official or not. Good setlist and nice long versions of some of the songs too. Good setlist and good quality. You can find this anytime on amazon and sometimes there's a Mexico 03 show there too with Wash as opener. In fact if you know where to look there's also Chile night 1, Buenos Aires and Sao Paulo all from tv broadcasts in 05.

Daughter in Sao Paulo [12/03/05] was the best version than all!! 8-)
    But, it´s subject for another topic... hahaha :D
    Luiz de Marco
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    sweet...
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • CosililiCosilili Posts: 33
    This is not a TV show.
    In Chile never aired (I'm Chilean), but if all the material was recorded in a professional format. I think if it is official material.

Bye!!
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    Don't pay for bootlegs.
  • SG GhazSG Ghaz Posts: 148
    I'm not gonna pay for a bootleg copy, buy anyone mind PM'ing me the file, I really want it?
    Manchester & London 2009
    Dublin, Belfast & Werchter 2010
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 & Oslo 2012
    ScottRose wrote:
    I'm not gonna pay for a bootleg copy, buy anyone mind PM'ing me the file, I really want it?
    8-)
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,415
    Cosilili wrote:
    This is not a TV show.
    In Chile never aired (I'm Chilean), but if all the material was recorded in a professional format. I think if it is official material.

Bye!!

If it's 'official material' wouldn't you think 10club or pearljam.com have it listed in their discography section? Let their fans know there's another Official Pearl Jam DVD release? Nope! This is a fan made DVD release. Never pay a single penny for fan made DVD goods. Trade, b+p & freebie. Surprised it's still available for sale. I guess 10club has only enough power to get things down from certain websites/countries. This site probably got an email but nothing has changed.
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,178
    fan made DVD release
    No it is not. It may not be PJ authorized but it's not fanmade. It is some sneaky company who has gotten the rights to it, they also have realesed Nirvana and Neil Young discs. So it's a "real" realese, only not with the coorporation of PJ.

How could it be fan made when real cmpanies sell them (in Sweden ginza.se, cdon.se etc)? How and why would they buy theese and then sell?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • StereotypeStereotype Posts: 885
    I bought this one in one of the Muller stores ( it's a store with toys,music, videos & games, perfume & cosmetics) in my home town a year ago. The price was 9€.
    The worst enemies of music? Money and Mathematics. Combined with music, they both do the exact opposite of what they're supposed to do. Money makes music cheap, mathematics makes it stupid and predictable.

____

Zagreb 2006/ Munich 2007/ Venice 2007/ Berlin 2009 / Venice 2010 / 2 x Berlin 2012 / Stockholm 2012 / Milan 2014 / Trieste 2014 / Vienna 2014 / Florence (EV) 2019 / Padova 2018 / Prague 2018 / Imola 2022 / Budapest 2022 / Vienna 2022 / Prague 2022 

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,415
    fan made DVD release
    No it is not. It may not be PJ authorized but it's not fanmade. It is some sneaky company who has gotten the rights to it, they also have realesed Nirvana and Neil Young discs. So it's a "real" realese, only not with the coorporation of PJ.

How could it be fan made when real cmpanies sell them (in Sweden ginza.se, cdon.se etc)? How and why would they buy theese and then sell?

Let me ask you something. Do you thing pearljam.com, 10club, Pearl Jam Co. , wouldn't let their fans know about this release? Was it ever mentioned on the news section? Nope! Was it ever mentioned by Kat, Sea, Santos or Rubysdad that 'psst .. there's a sweet store release of Chile 2005 DVD that's not by Sony. We gave this company the ok to release this footage. So go out & buy the DVD!" Did you see any threads about this? I sure haven't. I'm guessing those 5 Alive & Eddie Sings The Blues Vinyl prints that are selling on internet are not fan made. That they are official releases. But they are not!

When you said 'real companies', i'm guess those KTS Records, Oxygen Records Flying Pig Records and many, many hundreds of companies that have been pressing unoffical Pearl Jam CDs for year's are not bootlegs? If it's official, you would see something posted in the Pearl Jam goods section, or talked about via 10club newsletter or on the 10club Community Message Board.
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    anyone else fancy sending me the link for the file, i have a feeling i already have this show on my other pc, but just incase its not. please and thank you
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • fan made DVD release

Dude, it's a bootleg, plain and simple. It doesn't matter how much you dance around it. Anybody who pays $$$ for it is a fool.