PJ on Letterman?

mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
edited March 2010 in The Porch
So as soon as the SNL announcement came out I immediately requested Letterman tix for next week. Well, I got the call and can choose from any day that I want to go, but I have to give them a day tomorrow. Does anyone have any inside info (perhaps a friend at CBS) that knows anything? If you do and are willing to share up the info, you can be my guest to the show (if you like).
"The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• J_LAWNJ_LAWN Posts: 163
    really wish i could help u man. i was interviewed for an internship at letterman but (sadly) didnt get it. If they play letterman during the time of my would-be internship i will be thoroughly pissed
  • hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,927
    Tuesday
  • pjsycopjsyco Posts: 646
    I would request the Thursday before they tape SNL. I believe they shoot Thursday and Friday's Letterman show on Thursday.
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    pjsyco wrote:
    I would request the Thursday before they tape SNL. I believe they shoot Thursday and Friday's Letterman show on Thursday.
    not anymore. They now tape Monday and Friday on Monday.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• uglybabouglybabo Posts: 520
    I thought SNL music guests couldn't appear on another network during the same week...

I don't know this for a fact, but I think they're exclusive to NBC for the week.
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    My friend plays in lettermans band and has gotten me into every show pj has done on letterman plus the snl from a couple years back. He hasn't said anything yet about them being on letterman yet. As soon as I hear anything I'll post the info...
  • edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    hey mooks,
    I havent heard anything about Letterman but I will check with my peeps here at CBS to see if they know anything. I'll keep ya posted. I hope they are on!!
    just checked - we do not have the guest listing for next week yet. will probably receive Friday or Monday. Is this just speculation, or is there validity to this rumor? I personally have not heard anything about them playing Letterman......
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Hey Cyn,

No rumors or validity whatsoever. Just wishful thinking! I chose Thursday as I had to pick a day soon and didn't want to delay any further. Guess there's always stand-by if need be. :)
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    SofaKingDay
    guest list in for next week, no PJ :(
  • DPrival78DPrival78 Posts: 2,263
    could next week be possible? especially with the alleged SNL exclusivity deal..
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam