would you like to see a small venue acoustic tour this year?

J_LAWNJ_LAWN Posts: 163
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I think it would be cool if this year (or sometime soon) PJ did a smaller venue acoustic tour. They could hit up some of the same venues as EV did for his solo tour and add many new ones as well. And for some reason I think a tour like this would be best suited for the fall months.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Memphis, TN the Orpheum.......where EV played last June. Amazing venue! Perfect for an acoustic gig!
    I wish I were the verb "to trust" and never let you down
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    Memphis, TN the Orpheum.......where EV played last June. Amazing venue! Perfect for an acoustic gig!

That's just what I was going to say! :mrgreen: :thumbup:
  • PJ is still selling out arenas. If they wanted to do that and actually make money, they'd have to charge an arm and a leg for tickets, and people on here would go ballistic about:

1) insane ticket prices
    2) being shut out of seats because it would sell out in a millisecond
    3) if they actually got tickets, and they weren't situated on Eddie's lap, so they'd complain that 10C sux.

This is the sort of thing that is good for a one off show (like Benny) or when a band is in their twilight. Foo could do it because they don't have the insane fan base that PJ have.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    3) if they actually got tickets, and they weren't situated on Eddie's lap, so they'd complain that 10C sux.

OMG, dude! Thank you so much for this!! I almost fell off my chair laughing!!

:lol::lol::lol:
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • circlesdowncirclesdown Posts: 308
    wow, what a great question. would I like a tour?
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,259
    At this point if we could just get a TWEET i would blow a load all over the screen :lol::lol::lol:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,848
    no thanks
    perhaps an acoustic set in the middle or the beginning of a full show
    but I want the rock and roll pearl jam
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    I would love to see 1 or 2 shows like this, but for a "tour" I would much rather see plugged-in arena shows (assuming that plugged-in small venue shows aren't an option)...
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    i'll take what i can get
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status