can only wonder what the MAMA SON tape would fetch

joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
edited March 2010 in The Porch
have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• arqarq Posts: 8,012
    the MAMASON tape is never going to leave the band, they know what it means :D
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Are there actually Billy Corgan fans out there that would plunk down 6 grand for a cassette tape?!

Speaking of which, did anyone end up buying that EMEK Santa Barbara doodle dandy for 4 grand? It looks like its not available any more.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    Are there actually Billy Corgan fans out there that would plunk down 6 grand for a cassette tape?!

Speaking of which, did anyone end up buying that EMEK Santa Barbara doodle dandy for 4 grand? It looks like its not available any more.

I bought it for my bathroom ;)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049

sold for 4,000
  • release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    no way really cause i know where one of those are are super cheap
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    edited March 2010
    Post edited by joe2468 on
  • garbage.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005