PJ/SG Facebook Thing....

SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
edited March 2010 in The Porch
...classic...as if things were not bad enough I just saw on PEARL JAM news via Facebook that SG is releasing something on record store day.....not PJ, but SG......yet PJ announces it....are they trying to taunt us...it goes from bad to worse.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• oh, just relax...matt is a member of pearl jam. pearl jam promotes all of its members' projects...period. get over it and try to think about something that actually matters.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    oh, just relax...matt is a member of pearl jam. pearl jam promotes all of its members' projects...period. get over it and try to think about something that actually matters.

i have......this
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    facebooks for girls. :lol:
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,562
    Sawyer wrote:
    ...classic...as if things were not bad enough I just saw on PEARL JAM news via Facebook that SG is releasing something on record store day.....not PJ, but SG......yet PJ announces it....are they trying to taunt us...it goes from bad to worse.
    chill...lost is on in 15 minutes
  • MahaloevMahaloev Posts: 305
    gndcd402 wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:
    chill...lost is on in 15 minutes

I was just going to say that... :lol:
    The Stars, the Snow, the Fire
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    pearl jam promotes all of its members' projects...

What are you, high? Soundgarden is not a project.
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Don't you have an island to save?