PJ related CD's for sale

atelid2123atelid2123 Posts: 18
edited March 2010 in The Porch
For all you "completionists" out there....I have some "various artists" cd's that I have doubles of (don't ask why)

1. Dead Man Walking OST (it's not the legacy edition or the score of the movie)
2. Chicago Cab OST - Promo (has a punch through the barcode)
3. Chicago Cab OST - Retail version (has a hole drilled through the spine)
4. Home Alive: The Art of Self Defense - 2CD's (needs a new jewel case - I only have the CD's booklet and Inlay)
5. MOM (Music For Our MotherOcean - volume one)

$4 a pop + shipping

PM me for pictures and any questions/concerns you have.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,562
    RH159934 wrote:
    For all you "completionists" out there....I have some "various artists" cd's that I have doubles of (don't ask why)

1. Dead Man Walking OST (it's not the legacy edition or the score of the movie)
    2. Chicago Cab OST - Promo (has a punch through the barcode)
    3. Chicago Cab OST - Retail version (has a hole drilled through the spine)
    4. Home Alive: The Art of Self Defense - 2CD's (needs a new jewel case - I only have the CD's booklet and Inlay)
    5. MOM (Music For Our MotherOcean - volume one)

$4 a pop + shipping

PM me for pictures and any questions/concerns you have.
    can i ask why there is a hole DRILLED through the spine of a cd case?!?! :lol:
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Ive wondered this too. I have several CDs (non PJ) from back in the day with the hole drilled in the jewelcase. Maybe we could get serious collectors to shed some light on this phenomenon.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    Ive wondered this too. I have several CDs (non PJ) from back in the day with the hole drilled in the jewelcase. Maybe we could get serious collectors to shed some light on this phenomenon.

I think those were promos. Originally intended to be not for sale.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • EvoLukinEvoLukin Posts: 188

Those are promo copies for music stores, radio stations, etc. I worked in a music store during college. I have hundreds of CD's with a hole drilled through the jewel case or a hole punch through the UPC code.
    "Smelly Velvet"-EV on Stone's velvet shorts(ATL 94)

Atlanta,GA 1994 1&2
    N.Charleston, SC 1996
    Greenville, SC 1998
    Atlanta, GA 2000
    Columbia, SC 2008
    EV(2009) - Atlanta 1
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Ah yes, I knew you guys were out there to clear this up for us.

That must have been a fun job for someone in a warehouse somewhere. "Okay, your job today is to take this cordless drill and put holes in 1000 copies of Green Day's Dookie."
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Father HubbardFather Hubbard Posts: 1,592
    somethings telling me that the 10c sent out the chicago cab cds for free at some point (maybe with an order) because i have 2 copies as well, 1 hole 1 no-hole
  • 1 hole 1 no-hole

sounds like a wild night I had back in the 90's. :twisted:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014